Trench Mob

Gorgui Dieng 2019-2020 Outlook

30 minutes ago, Rejects said:

maybe dieng now...

waiting for tomorrow games

I stand corrected. Run like hell for Dieng. Memphis only have JV as a big man now for the next 2 weeks. Dieng's getting minutes.

Honestly he's a pretty good player that can shoot 3's and rebound.  Maybe just a little slow around the perimeter but I would think they can play him next to Valanciunas with some adjustments.  Small teams would run him off the court though, but maybe with him at C instead of Val.  Let's see vs Houston tonight. 

8 minutes ago, brosephd said:

JJ starting prob but dieng will get a lot of run

JJ is out and will be evaluated in 2 weeks. 

11 minutes ago, DiscoNinja33 said:

JJ is out and will be evaluated in 2 weeks. 

He's talking about Josh Jackson not Jaren Jackson Jr.

• Haha 1

Dropped Deandre for him but dont expect him to eat tonight with houstons small ball line up. Lets see

Terrible matchup going small against rockets 

will give him 1-2 more games he’s really the only big they have right now, worth a hold for another game or two 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

this was always going to happen against the rockets. and im not buying PF mins. hes a straight C and unlike in Minnesota when KAT was out, JV is still in the road but def holding for another few games to see how it shakes out

47 minutes ago, Asapjoshy said:

Terrible matchup going small against rockets 

will give him 1-2 more games he’s really the only big they have right now, worth a hold for another game or two 

Agreed. Small ball led to his PT. Hold recommendation is in order.

Can't say that I'm thrilled. Didn't really watch the game but I'm picking up Juancho (dropped the other day) after tomorrow's game and then re-evaluate again after.

55 minutes ago, Obliviate said:

Can't say that I'm thrilled. Didn't really watch the game but I'm picking up Juancho (dropped the other day) after tomorrow's game and then re-evaluate again after.

Funny. 

I dropped Juancho after he sucked for Dieng on the premise that Josh Jackson was out.

Seeing Dieng was a misfire, picked up J. Johnson. Now Juancho goes off.

Decided that 30+ minutes of Mikal Bridges is hopefully going to be more consistent than all of them.  Now watch Gorgui go off for a couple of games.

In the meantime, the rest of the league is picking up Markannen, Kennard, Crowder and C. White that I could not be patient with because we have no I.R.

Good luck with Juancho. He is fun to watch when his 3's are dropping and he actually finishes plays around the basket.

• Thanks 1

Trebuchet hasn't been bombarding quite like one could have hoped. Can't decide if the Lakers are a good matchup (classic big men needed to match up against them) or a bad one (having to defend AD and co doesn't seem like the easiest Saturday).

For the brief time that I have him on my team (2 games) he's done nothing but piss on my %s 🙃

dropping tomorrow, next game is on a really heavy day after today and then a day off and next game isnt until Friday, rather stream