Sign in to follow this  
Jub Jub

Start Mike Boone over...

Assuming Cook and Mattison are ruled out (or don't practice Saturday), would you feel comfortable starting Mike Boone vs GB in a PPR over all of these, some or none:

DeAndre Washington @ Chargers

Raheem Mostert vs LAR

Adrian Peterson vs NYG

I would be good starting Boone over any of them.  Boone, with Mostert and Washington in that order.

I also have Boone going as a replacement for Jacobs.  Zeke RB 1.   Crossing my fingers.  Championship week!

Good Luck

I would stick with Boone so long as they're both ruled out. Look at my situation...I'm contemplating Boone, Drake, and Lindsay....its a nightmare dilemma, but right now I'm going with the man dubbed "league winner"....

The only other RB I'd consider is AP, but I wouldn't play him over Boone.

Please help.

Edited by Phinfan31

Similar Boone dilemma for me.. I need two RBs (std scoring) from the following:

A) A.Jones

(B ) Chubb

C) Boone

D) Drake

A&B are the obvious choices, but given matchups (banged up Seattle D and leaky Packers run D) I'm tempted to play matchups and go Boone over Chubb if Cook/Mattison are out.

Edited by Greg83

I'd start Boone over all of them if Mattison doesn't practice at all by Saturday. Cook likely out. 

Otherwise, I'd rank them Washington, Mostert, then AP. Washington has the best chance in my opinion for a TD and will probably assume the majority of the work. Love Mostert but there's still Breida and a bit of Coleman in the backfield vying for touches. AP has a great matchup and Guice is out, but Scherff just landed on IR and he's their best run blocker.

Help with mine?

On 12/19/2019 at 3:49 PM, Jub Jub said:

Assuming Cook and Mattison are ruled out (or don't practice Saturday), would you feel comfortable starting Mike Boone vs GB in a PPR over all of these, some or none:

DeAndre Washington @ Chargers

Raheem Mostert vs LAR

Adrian Peterson vs NYG

I'm in the same situation in two leagues and I'm playing Boone over Washington and Peterson. Why? The Giants actually have a very good run defense ever since acquiring Leonard Williams from the Jets, making AP a lower ceiling play in comparison to Boone.

Washington performed well a couple weeks ago, but the Raiders are down two offensive linemen this week. That doesn't help for a team likely playing from behind.

I'd go with Boone if the other two MIN RBs are out.  If either practices today, I'd probably go with Mostert.