Sign in to follow this  
The Good Doctor

Which RB for Ship? Gordon/Mack/Boone (WHIR)

Gordon for me. I know he's coming off a rough week but he has the most upside out of these options and a great matchup as well. 

Gordon easily.

Mack is disappearing. Colts offense looks crap. Boone, we have no idea what is going on there and the game is on Monday, so you're boned if Cook or Mattison plays.

I think Boone will be the better start and both Cook and Mattison are unlikely to play, however if you don't want the risk of waiting to find out start Gordon to be safe.

I know people like what they see on paper...but I say hell no to Gordon. I don't trust the Chargers at all right now, and that guy was terrible last week. 

Boone or Bust....hes been dubbed the league winner. I'm currently starting him over Drake/Lindsay...and they have awesome matchups. 

Ofcourse...this assumes Cook/Mattison are reportedly not coming back on Sunday morning. If there is any doubt that they might come back then go Gordon because I wouldn't like a time-share. 

Please help.

Edited by Phinfan31

Completely reasonable to go with Gordon vs OAK, but I'd actually choose Mack based on the matchup. He can easily deliver the best output here, Brissett is struggling they will want to run the ball and what does Carolina suck at? Defending the run. Just a gut feeling on this one.

Help with mine?