Edelman, Kupp, Perriman or Fuller WHIR

PPR

Edelman (Buf)

Kupp (@SF)

Perriman (Hou)

Fuller (@TB)

Pick one WHIR

Edited by Bardu

Its definitely between Perriman and Fuller for me.

I think Fuller is DUE...I absolutely love him...look at the history he's had with Watson in the past. This is a very strange year, but we know he was hurt. I think with Kenny Stills getting the targets last week this means Fuller will be getting those deep balls this week against the best matchup you could ever ask for.

I understand Perriman had an amazing week last week...but look at his career history too. Hes been MIA his whole career and had little moments here n there...this was one of those. I think his success was because of Godwin playing the #1...and now Godwin is gone. So Winston has to spread the ball around and they'll run. No thanks. Not with the championship on the line. 

Please help. 

Fuller's hammy is the only thing making me hesitate - otherwise he's a definite start in this matchup. I guess monitor pre-game on his status and if you don't feel comfortable with the update, I'd go with Perriman. 

If Edelman was healthy would be the no brainer selection but obviously can scratch him at this stage. Kupp’s involvement has dropped with a change in game plan it seems for the Rams.

Agree with others it comes down to Perriman vs Fuller here. Both have issues. Perriman been invisible for the rest of his career but caught fire last few weeks. Will being the no.1 this week and having a couple of good games force more coverage onto him? Fuller of course can’t stay on the field much but has Hopkins drawing lots of coverage and one of the best QBs throwing him the ball. I would choose Perriman just but I wouldn’t be expecting a repeat of last week.

In this case, even tho I’m sitting him, I’d go Edelman. Only guy that should confidently get over 6 targets, even unhealthy. 

here’s me:

In order.

Edelman  -    He is going to get his targets

Perriman   -  He should be targeted....but.....only one week to see from him so far so slightly risky.

Kupp        -     All signs are pointing to this being a good week, but doubt is everywhere with him

Fuller       -     Most explosive, but do not trust target share, and Hammy issues.