Lebron/ AD for Harden/ Embiid WHIR

Punting 3s/ FT% in an 8 CAT 10 team league

Current roster is a little banged up

PG: Vanvleet, Smart, Bledsoe, Fultz, Murray

SG: Huerter

SF: James, OG

PF: Giannis, Davis, Collins, JJJ, Melo

😄 KAT, Drummond, Bryant, Robinson

Im really hurting with my guards being out but I cant drop them. Currently 1st in my Division by 5 games, but was offered this yesterday. Given the AD injury prone news and proceeding with caution, is it worth it to pull the trigger here for Harden and Embiid even though stocks would be down significantly in blocks and rebounds? 

3 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

How on earth did you get Giannis, Lebron, AD, KAT and Drummond?!!!!!!!

All my guards are hurt for a reason. I went after the teams that were hurting and sold high on some players to get 2 for 2 or sometimes 2 for 3 deals. Do i take this deal for Harden?

This deal goes against your punt.  Embid and and Harden are choices to go for if you want to win FT% and also 3P's.  You probably can't win ft's with Giannis.  In overall value I think you lose in this case.   If you are just crushing in your AST and FG % and just below average in FT% and 3P I would maybe do it but I think there are other trades you can make for next tier down guards (like Holiday or McCollum etc) that could be more beneficial to you.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Blastoid said:

This deal goes against your punt.  Embid and and Harden are choices to go for if you want to win FT% and also 3P's.  You probably can't win ft's with Giannis.  In overall value I think you lose in this case.   If you are just crushing in your AST and FG % and just below average in FT% and 3P I would maybe do it but I think there are other trades you can make for next tier down guards (like Holiday or McCollum etc) that could be more beneficial to you.  

I was just thinking what other moves could I possibly make considering all my guards are pretty much hurt. Im just worrisome about AD for injuries late in the season, but there is a guy with Ben Simmons and Whiteside I could go for maybe an AD deal there? 

2 hours ago, JacobThunder15 said:

All my guards are hurt for a reason. I went after the teams that were hurting and sold high on some players to get 2 for 2 or sometimes 2 for 3 deals. Do i take this deal for Harden?

If you can get Harden you do it plus Embiid is a beast

Get all the Holidays and Jingles as well!

Happy Holidays to all and make the other teams jell-y!

• Thanks 1

On 12/20/2019 at 4:50 PM, simon1992 said:

keep lebron and Davies

He dont have Davis his AD= Andre Drummond