Sign in to follow this  
aapox

WR2, TE & DST! - whir w/ thoughts

Hi all. WHIR with thoughts! League is standard with 5pt bonus at 80 yards receiving

WR2:

Kupp @ SF or Anderson vs PIT?

TE:

Hooper vs JAX, Henry vs OAK, or Howard vs HOU? (starting ekeler for ceiling considerations)

DST:

Pitt @ NYJ or Denver vs DET?

Thanks all!
Aaron

I'd go with Anderson, Hooper, and DEN.

I just don't trust Kupp.  239 yards total in his last 6 games.  The game script figures to be very run-heavy for both teams (like the last time they met).  Plus, you can count on the Jets to be trailing and in come-back mode in the 4th quarter, so they'll be airing it out.

OJ Howard has the talent, and with all the injuries at WR now he has the opportunity.  But as someone who drafted him and cut him, I just don't trust Winston to look his way.  Henry is good, but there are times when Rivers just refuses to look his way (6 total catches the last 3 games).

I like DEN this week... got a rookie QB who has been turning-over prone (6 TOs in 3 games), on the road, at elevation, possibly missing Kerryon and/or Scarbrough, missing Marvin Jones, and missing TJ Hockenson…. sounds like a recipe for success.

• Thanks 1

Kupp cause he is healthy

Hooper because it’s just him and Julio against that good matchup

and Denver because Detroit’s oline sucks and is banged up, and Harris will take out their best weapon so Blough will be in trouble.