Johnny Rico

By the end of the season, how many of the players on your team came from the draft?

I'm curious as to how much player turnover teams experienced during the season, particularly for those who successfully managed their squads.  I am fortunate enough to be playing for the championship, but looking back I am shocked to realize that only three players are left from my original squad (Chubb, Dalvin, and Brees).  At 3/15, that's only 20%.

I wonder if most successful teams drafted well, trade actively, or work the waiver wire.  

6 out of 9 in my starting lineup I drafted. Would be 7 but just lost Godwin. 😢 

The other 3 in my lineup: 1 I traded for and the other 2 off waivers. 

Edited by Members_Only_76

4 on the roster, 3 in my starting lineup. Would be more, but the walls are coming down and my team is hanging on by a thread.

I’ve lost Cook and Ridley now, but have managed to win by starting the perfectly optimal 3 WR lineup out of Lockett, A. Miller, Mclaurin, Perriman, Watkins, and Mike Williams for two weeks in a row.

I’ll be starting 3 late season waiver adds this week (Perriman, Miller, Boone) and am hoping to ride the wave one more time.

2 guys starting for this week in the ship (T Boyd, C Carson) I drafted. 6 on bench I drafted. Everyone else scooped off waivers. 

Qb- Brees- waivers after he was dropped due to injury

Rb- Carson

Rb- Boone

Wr- Parker

Wr- McLaurin 

Wr- Aj Brown

Te- Hollister

Flex- Boyd

K- Bailey

D- Flacons

Bench- Cook, Mattison, Kupp, Gallup, J White, H Henry All drafted, 

Edited by Nyblazer11235

looks like only 'Reek and Waller will definitely be in the lineup, so 2 outta 16 drafted, as of now. 

as far as the whole roster: 6 outta 16. 

13 spots (not counting DST and K), 5 players I drafted are still on the team, only 3 are starting. Only reason I'm still playing is because one of those was Lamar Jackson. My drafted WRs were busts and I've had to churn like crazy all season to get production from that position. 

Russ CMC carson kelce mike William's so 5 technically although I added singletary and held him all season after Lamar miller got hurt in preseason 

Wow, am I the only one who drafted well?! Aside from streaming DST, I still have everyone on my roster I drafted, plus added DWash and Boone over the past few weeks cuz of the Jacobs and Cook injuries. Here’s my squad, in case you’re wondering... Jameis Nuk Keenan Lockett Gurley DCook Jacobs Waller Hooper McLaurin Gallup AJ Brown Lindsay Hyde Lutz (and now Wash and Boone). Brown Hyde and McLaurin were all end of the draft lotto tickets.

4 minutes ago, Yceman1234 said:

Wow, am I the only one who drafted well?! Aside from streaming DST, I still have everyone on my roster I drafted, plus added DWash and Boone over the past few weeks cuz of the Jacobs and Cook injuries. Here’s my squad, in case you’re wondering... Jameis Nuk Keenan Lockett Gurley DCook Jacobs Waller Hooper McLaurin Gallup AJ Brown Lindsay Hyde Lutz (and now Wash and Boone). Brown Hyde and McLaurin were all end of the draft lotto tickets.

Pretty difficult to draft Nuk, Allen, Dalvin Cook, Gurley, Josh Jacobs, Lindsay and Lockett on the same team in a 12-team league

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, joshua18 said:

Pretty difficult to draft Nuk, Allen, Dalvin Cook, Gurley, Josh Jacobs, Lindsay and Lockett on the same team in a 12-team league

Not when Gurley Allen Cook and Nuk were keepers from a few years of smart drafting. The topic doesn’t say anywhere it had to be redraft 😛

Just now, Yceman1234 said:

Not when Gurley Allen Cook and Nuk were keepers from a few years of smart drafting. The topic doesn’t say anywhere it had to be redraft 😛

Pretty important detail that you omitted there...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, joshua18 said:

Pretty important detail that you omitted there...

I just assumed he was in a 6 man league lol

• Like 1