Sign in to follow this  
Irish21

PPR Pick 2: Kupp, Perriman, Cooper WHIR

In a full PPR league, who are my best options between Cooper Kupp, Amari Cooper, and Breshad Perriman? If it makes a difference, my opponent is starting Jameis Winston.

Perriman and Kupp for me because DaK is hurting more then I think we are being let on too. If he looks great in warmups then I go with the Cowboy.

28 minutes ago, darthladys said:

Perriman and Kupp for me because DaK is hurting more then I think we are being let on too. If he looks great in warmups then I go with the Cowboy.

Only problem with that is Bucs and Rams play Saturday and Cowboys play Sunday.

I'm in basically the same situation (throw in Edelman and McLaurin).There's a lot of pieces to consider for sure. I'd probably lean toward Kupp and Perriman for the safer bets. That said, if I knew Dak's shoulder was OK I'd start Amari for sure- huge game for the 'Boys and the Eagles secondary is extraordinarily generous.

Edited by gsiegel

Cooper and Perriman for me. Hopefully Winston can't burn you too bad without Perriman having a good game, and I think you have to start Cooper against that horrible Eagles' secondary. I'm a Kupp owner and have been spooked by his reduced usage of late.