Sign in to follow this  
The Man With No Name

Start 2/4 AJ Brown/K Allen/Mostert/Perriman WHIR

WR: Allen / Perriman. Both have high potential, but both have low floors in their situations. I would go with Allen for the safer option. 

Flex: Mostert, the 49ers backfield is something you want a part of, and Mostert appears to have taken control of the backfield.

Thanks for mine. 

Do you want to gamble and go big, or play it safe? If you're gonna gamble go Perriman and Brown. If you're gonna go safe play Allen and Mostert. Kinda depends on what you project your opponents scoring to look like. If you have to have big games to win then roll the dice.

5 minutes ago, Jax said:

Do you want to gamble and go big, or play it safe? If you're gonna gamble go Perriman and Brown. If you're gonna go safe play Allen and Mostert. Kinda depends on what you project your opponents scoring to look like. If you have to have big games to win then roll the dice.

Yeah good point. I need to go big as I've lost Chris Godwin and the guy I'm playing has Lamar Jackson and has been eviscerating other opponents.  

1 hour ago, The Man With No Name said:

.5 PPR. Need to start 2/4 (1 WR2 and 1 FLEX). WHIR.

• AJ Brown v Saints
  • Keenan Allen v Raiders
  • Raheem Mostert v Rams
  • Breshad Perriman v Texans

Perriman & Allen. If worried about Rivers, I like AJ. TEN will have to throw. Thanks for mine and good luck!