Sign in to follow this  
keithj

FLEX: DeAndre Washington or Breshad Perriman WHIR

Standard scoring league.

I'd normally go with a RB in my flex spot but I'm wondering if Perriman will be a better play this week.  With no Godwin or Evans, he's the clear #1 in an offense that just throws and throws and throws.  Washington had a decent game when he filled in a couple weeks ago but I think I'm leaning a bit towards Perriman.  Any thoughts?

Leave a link.

In standard leagues I like to go with touches and often lean to RB's in flex spots....

I'd go Washington here as he's probably a lock for 15 touches and has shown he can work in the passing game too.

1 hour ago, keithj said:

Standard scoring league.

I'd normally go with a RB in my flex spot but I'm wondering if Perriman will be a better play this week.  With no Godwin or Evans, he's the clear #1 in an offense that just throws and throws and throws.  Washington had a decent game when he filled in a couple weeks ago but I think I'm leaning a bit towards Perriman.  Any thoughts?

Leave a link.

Perriman. The Raiders are playing without two starting offensive linemen today. Washington played well a couple weeks ago, but he had the benefit of having a healthier offensive line too.

I like Perriman here.  As much as I like Washington this week, where does Richard fit in on 3rd downs and pass catching duties?  

I like perriman but it’s REAL close.  Normally I love to rely on RBs but I just don’t know how they’ll respond as a team and Chargers D is sneaky good.

Perriman for sure. The soon to be Las Vegas Raiders are beyond horrible.