Members_Only_76

Bucs vs. Texans Saturday Game day

8 minutes ago, dlionsfan901 said:

Perriman just ended my hopes in PPR.  

How does 17pts end your hopes for a flex play? I had him penciled in for 12 ppr pts.  Granted  the points suck for the 12 targets he had but the volume triumphed over the bad production 😂

1 minute ago, HurryupO said:

Watson just killed any chance I had this weekend . I’m up against Lamar Jackson Smfh 

You better hope they dont sit Lamar Jackson before the 4th becuase that means he is not putting up a lot of points 😂

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Members_Only_76 said:

lightning or Jesus Christ himself?

Jesus will probably not be inclined to help me out too much after the way I started throwing his name around when Fuller left the game today.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dashoe said:

How does 17pts end your hopes for a flex play? I had him penciled in for 12 ppr pts.  Granted  the points suck for the 12 targets he had but the volume triumphed over the bad production 😂

I meant I was going against him.  He will definitely be on a lot of championship rosters.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dashoe said:

Probably doesn't have him and needed the game extended into OT for other guys. I own Hopkins and Fairbairn and was living on the edge of every Jameis throw hoping it'd be tied up. 

Edit: nvm lol

Edited by Wyzzil

1 minute ago, FreakFries said:

Jesus will probably not be inclined to help me out too much after the way I started throwing his name around when Fuller left the game today.

In your defense it was prayers for help. Just really loud and angry prayers 🙏 

Edited by Members_Only_76
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, dashoe said:

Yeah and if you play in a full ppr or 100 yard bonus league (like me) your dancing in the streets. I bet you 12 other wr players DO NOT TOP what perriman did this week. 

3 minutes ago, dlionsfan901 said:

I meant I was going against him.  He will definitely be on a lot of championship rosters.  

17 pts? lol i had about 4 guys with 30+ last week

50 minutes ago, nmartinez12443 said:

Yeah and if you play in a full ppr or 100 yard bonus league (like me) your dancing in the streets. I bet you 12 other wr players DO NOT TOP what perriman did this week. 

Possibly but i think like 20 guys did it last week. It doesnt take much for any wr on any given week to get over 17pts in ppr. The hard part is having a couple of them  in your lineup. Fuller and hopkins owners would take those points right now 😂

8 hours ago, nmartinez12443 said:

2 down another 10 wr's to go in ppr  😂

1.R. Woods, LARF20.30
2.C. Beasley, BUFF17.80
3.B. Perriman, TBF17.20

4 hours ago, dashoe said:

1.R. Woods, LARF20.30
2.C. Beasley, BUFF17.80
3.B. Perriman, TBF17.20

Did you bet your other shoe on this?  The stakes must be high.

5 hours ago, BMcP said:

Did you bet your other shoe on this?  The stakes must be high.

I bet the laces 🤣

10 hours ago, dashoe said:

1.R. Woods, LARF20.30
2.C. Beasley, BUFF17.80
3.B. Perriman, TBF17.20

He probably won’t finish top 12 overall, but might sneak into the top 12 widely started WRs.  Not sure a lot of people were starting Beasley against the Pats.

I’m sure a few guys will blow up today.