Members_Only_76

Bucs vs. Texans Saturday Game day

Just now, ajs723 said:

Not sure how you blame Jameis for either of those, tbh. Watson basically fell down, and the ball hit Perriman squarely in his hand. 

This is what happens when QBs throw to bad WRs. Evans doesn't fall down like Watson, and Godwin makes the catch on that ball Perriman dropped. 

tenor.gif

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, ajs723 said:

Not sure how you blame Jameis for either of those, tbh. Watson basically fell down, and the ball hit Perriman squarely in his hand. 

This is what happens when QBs throw to bad WRs. Evans doesn't fall down like Watson, and Godwin makes the catch on that ball Perriman dropped. 

wat 

• Haha 1

Just now, Members_Only_76 said:

wat 

What, what? He threw the ball exactly where he was supposed to throw it both times, his WRs didn't make plays. 

2 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

I totally get what youre saying, but for as wide open as Perriman was, the pass can be considered pretty bad. When youre 5 yards ahead of your defender you shouldnt have to dive to catch it

Everyone acts like it’s easy throwing timed bombs down field. Lol. They were off by tenths of a second if that. Like I said, the flood gates are opening. Jameis bout to get a 65 yard td soon

22 minutes ago, Sivaro said:

No way,  who the hell is the backup?  Ryan Griffin...?

Right. No way he gets benched. The dont have Fitzmagic

Just now, Zekepeak86 said:

Everyone acts like it’s easy throwing timed bombs down field. Lol. They were off by tenths of a second if that. Like I said, the flood gates are opening. Jameis bout to get a 65 yard td soon

65 yard touchdown to a Texans DB

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cbsholy said:

I totally get what youre saying, but for as wide open as Perriman was, the pass can be considered pretty bad. When youre 5 yards ahead of your defender you shouldnt have to dive to catch it

You're still supposed to lead a guy to prevent the defender from having any chance to recover. Perriman has to run through that ball and catch it with two hands. He tried to Odell it for no reason. 

7 minutes ago, NBatum88 said:

Ugh all of us perriman/Winston owners

Funny I have Perriman and my opponent has Jameis.

I should probably be thankful right now. 

• Like 1

OMG.  Jameis you are killing our hopes and dreams.

Ugh. Welp there goes the winston league. Like negative 5. Bad Jameis showed up but that's why he played them, loves to sling it

Edited by vthokie3

Okay, that one was on Jameis, lmao. 

Edited by ajs723

Why don’t the Texans just say “hey we were gonna run, can we just flip it to the next down with no gain so we don’t get tired?”