Members_Only_76

Bucs vs. Texans Saturday Game day

1 minute ago, cbsholy said:

LMFAO this game. How has Winston not changed all these years

How do you change your brain?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

i believe the we have come to the you get bitten portion of riding the Winston dragon. sigh. it was a fun ride.

8 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

What, what? He threw the ball exactly where he was supposed to throw it both times, his WRs didn't make plays. 

You could benefit from a nap

• Haha 1

Just now, MrPositive said:

How do you change your brain?

Hahah. I mean, you see it often where QBs have a high turnover total the first few years and turn it around as they progress and develop. Even with Evans and Godwin healthy, Winston had an insane amount of picks. And I remember he was taking a lot of sacks in the beginning of the year to avoid ill advised throws. Yet here we are, looking like a 30 INT season in his 5th year

I will say I kinda agree two picks the wr should be making plays. Winston should also know tight window throws to third and fourth string wr is probably a bad idea but it’s his only option really. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cbsholy said:

Hahah. I mean, you see it often where QBs have a high turnover total the first few years and turn it around as they progress and develop. Even with Evans and Godwin healthy, Winston had an insane amount of picks. And I remember he was taking a lot of sacks in the beginning of the year to avoid ill advised throws. Yet here we are, looking like a 30 INT season in his 5th year

The dude had a pre-game 'eating crab legs' pep interpretive art hype session. He's bipolar. I feel so sorry for any head coach of Winston. Instant mental ward. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TTo34 said:

This HOU DST.  Real league winner.

Even if Perriman doesnt get another catch I'll count myself lucky my opponent has Texans on his bench lol 

People are acting like this is the end....Not even halfway through the SECOND quarter.

Hoping ROJO has a huge day today.

Edited by Sivaro