wisegeeks

Shabazz Napier 2019-2020 Outlook

24 minutes ago, bunnyzclan said:

I don't get why people don't tune into the game if they're that curious about how someone is instead of being asked to be spoonfed answers. Anyways Ish Smith still looks good. It's going to be a timeshare between Smith and Napier with whoever is hot getting more minutes. No way in hell are they both playing together. But the good thing is that Wizards play a high pace. When Beal was on the bench it's a whoever's PG + Rui show.

In the end it's about what your team needs.

Have you ever heard of a concept called work? 
If people can’t ask and discuss about certain players, what’s the point of having this forum? 

Edited by csklmf
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, bunnyzclan said:

I don't get why people don't tune into the game if they're that curious about how someone is instead of being asked to be spoonfed answers. Anyways Ish Smith still looks good. It's going to be a timeshare between Smith and Napier with whoever is hot getting more minutes. No way in hell are they both playing together. But the good thing is that Wizards play a high pace. When Beal was on the bench it's a whoever's PG + Rui show.

In the end it's about what your team needs.

lmao do you watch every single game or something? 

• Like 1

Pretty sure this guy is better than Ish Smith.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

If youre not in, you’re out. He’s gonna play well in Washington

Edited by ejaggit
  • Like 1

Shabazz is levels better than ish as well as probably every single player on the wizards not named Beal Bryant or Bertans. No guarantees but I think Shabazz is going to take over as starting PG within a couple weeks. The wizards would not have won if Shabazz didn't play the other day. His defense was tenacious and the pressure he put on his opponents forced a lot of turnovers. He also drained a few much needed 3s when the wizards were in panick mode and made some solid plays and went out there with a ton of confidence. When beal had that look of "for the love of God someone freaking help me here!", Shabazz did exactly that on his first game. 

Probably just a matter of time before he is a near must own player. Add him if you have a free spot and need a pg. Not every day you find assists this late in the season. 

Edited by johnval1362
  • Thanks 1

Probably just a matter of time before he is a near must own player. Add him if you have a free spot and need a pg. Not every day you find assists this late in the season. 

On most teams, yes, but look at who the coach is in this case.

Although it is unlikely they close the gap, the Wiz could make the playoffs. And Scotty would keep his job if they do. 

So I still think the hot hand gets the minutes each game. And since bazz has quite a few 4/13 nights, he might be the same roller coaster he was with the Wolves.

37 minutes ago, johnval1362 said:

28 minutes ago, rabaak said:

?

2 hours ago, Trench Mob said:

?

He was quoting him. But did it in a weird way.

7 hours ago, Balbs said:

Where are his stats in espn???

same with Beasley, what is wrong there??

I will win my matchup without them anyway but hopefully they fix this quickly ... 

I informed them like others on Saturday. They told me that they aware of it, but it seems it is not so easy to fix. They have only one chance today, because tomorrow the week is over. Fingers cross.

1 hour ago, catenaccio said:

I informed them like others on Saturday. They told me that they aware of it, but it seems it is not so easy to fix. They have only one chance today, because tomorrow the week is over. Fingers cross.

wtf how hard can it be to put in thenoints manually ?! 😑

On 2/8/2020 at 12:08 PM, rabaak said:

Wow the prophecy might come true! Do you think today is the beginning of his era?

8 minutes ago, shiftysaj said:

Any reason he just went from 17 mins to 36 mins? 

Could be due to overtime? FWIW Ish played 25 tonight.

Brooks mentioned moving Ish back to the bench before the game 

He played pretty well tonight but they’ve  now loss 3 in a row so Brooks might be looking to shake things up since they’re slowly fading from the 8th spot 

I did see them both playing together as well so Napier makes for a speculative add if available 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, kilslo said:

Brooks mentioned moving Ish back to the bench before the game 

He played pretty well tonight but they’ve  now loss 3 in a row so Brooks might be looking to shake things up since they’re slowly fading from the 8th spot 

I did see them both playing together as well so Napier makes for a speculative add if available 

Just realized this Wizards team is still the 9th seed lol. Damn, the East is trash

• Like 1
  • Haha 1