Sign in to follow this  
Broncos132

AJB, Sutton, or Boyd? PPR WHIR!

You are completely right to overthink this one.....Really tough choices.    Please tell me what scoring you are doing,   Standard or PPR?

Preliminary thoughts are

PPR                                               Standard                   Hybrid/.5 PPR

1 -  Sutton                                      AJ                              Sutton

2-   AJ                                            Sutton                         Boyd

3 -  Boyd                                         Boyd                           AJ

If you need ceiling     -    AJ   is your choice all the way,    He is the most explosive, in a shootout match-up and as long as Tannehill keeps the wheels on AJ could have a massive game

Sutton  -   Rookie QB, and Slay covers him........ BUT, this is Detroit, and they will find a way to suck,  Sutton is such a gifted athlete is does not matter, and Lock is showing some promise.     I like Sutton in PPR because I think Lock looks his way all day and Sutton is all Denver has to throw to.

Boyd    -   I really like the guy, and he has a high floor......But......Unless you are leading your championship game, and just need a steady as she goes WR, then I would leave in the bench.