Sign in to follow this  
Sivaro

BAL Ravens @ CLE Browns 12/22/2019 Game Day Thread

Just now, pdog109 said:

INGRAM HURT?!

I hope that explains those other scrubs getting the GL tries but wow i really needed Ingram GROUND TD and not LAMAR TD

TIME TO BRING IN RG3!

Ingram Injury didn’t look good... non-contact. Doubt if he comes back.

1 minute ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

Run the damn ball to Chubb at the GL Kitchens

I don’t know if it’s on Chubb or not but he’s been absolutely atrocious running the ball inside the 5.

Only these idiots would hurry up their offense to the GL and throw a slant instead of taking advantage of Baltimore not subbing in their big boys on the DL.

• Like 1

Just now, tpat30 said:

Only these idiots would hurry up their offense to the GL and throw a slant instead of taking advantage of Baltimore not subbing in their big boys on the DL.

Seriously. That would have been the perfect time to run it up the middle with the OL push against a D-line not set.

1 minute ago, tpat30 said:

While CLE is nowhere near the worst team in the NFL they’re easily the most pathetic to watch.

• Like 4

I live near Cleveland and I’m pretty sure Kitchens is one of the most hated men in the entire state. Guy has been absolutely atrocious and if ownership was even slightly competent they wouldve fired him mid season. The guy was losing games to teams playing 2nd and 3rd string QBs.

8 hours ago, CLE89 said:

I live near Cleveland and I’m pretty sure Kitchens is one of the most hated men in the entire state. Guy has been absolutely atrocious and if ownership was even slightly competent they wouldve fired him mid season. The guy was losing games to teams playing 2nd and 3rd string QBs.

To be fair, browns are starting a 2nd or 3rd sting qb.

Bazinga. 

• Haha 1