PizzaBeerFF

Your league winners...

Just now, WayneFontes said:

Renfrow.

That was probably a risky pick. But wow, is he active. Someone to keep an eye on for next season. 

1 minute ago, bakes781 said:

Slot guys in ppr can make anyone look like a genius 

Ok. But I am not in ppr. But I see. In a half ppr. But still, he is excelling today... genius. :D

3 minutes ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

That was probably a risky pick. But wow, is he active. Someone to keep an eye on for next season. 

Yeah he looks legit. Pats will trade Oakland a 2nd rounder and make him the next Welker/Edelman.

Brady will throw to him until he’s 60.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

Yeah he looks legit. Pats will trade Oakland a 2nd rounder and make him the next Welker/Edelman.

Brady will throw to him until he’s 60.

I like your optimism. However, I was told he’s targeting retirement in 2028. Meaning he’ll only go to fifty. 

Friggin pussy. 

:D

Picked up Fitzmagic off waivers, benched Rodgers.  That has worked out.

Grabbed Perriman and played him over Golladay.  Didn't necessarily work out 100%, but didn't hurt me either. 

Having CMC and Barkley on my team won me the chip though.  Came through huge at the right time.  

Finished 2nd the last three years. Finally I came away with first thanks to barkley and Julio. My first picks backed it up when it mattered. I’ll post a nice long one in the cool story thread probably tomorrow! Congrats!!!! 🍾 

• Like 3

I probably would have won the championship this week regardless since all of my opponent's players crapped the bed.

But Lamar, Devonta, Miles Sanders, Gesicki, and Justin Watson all came through on offense. Donald Payne has been a revelation at LB for my IDP the last few weeks.

• Like 1

First of all, congratulations are in order if you managed to win your league in 2019! If you're still waiting for SNF and MNF, good luck friends.

If you managed to get the W, POST YOUR SQUADS HERE!

Championship Squad (1/2 PPR, 10 TEAM):

QB: R. Wilson
WR: J. Jones
WR: B. Perriman
RB: L. Fournette
RB: K. Drake
TE: D. Waller
FLEX: M. Boone
K: J. Myers
DEF: Indianapolis

Notable drops/duds/losses: L. Bell (1st round), A. Brown (3rd round)

My playoff MVP: K. Drake (easily)

• Like 1

Nobody was better than Michael Thomas in the playoffs. He scored 30+ points (PPR) in each of the playoff rounds. You can't ask for more than that.

I'm up 50 but it's a 2 week playoff so I will have to wait another week to cash in.

QB - Kyler Murray 

RB - CMC, Carson & Chubb

WR - Sutton & Mclaurin 

TE - Waller

K - Lutz

DST- Colts

I had Fitzmagic locked in until enough people talked me into going with Murray but thanks to CMC and the Colts specifically Hines(ironically my opponent had him on his bench lol) I am looking good.

I have Damien and Boone on my bench for the last week if Carson can't go. I may need to look for a QB but in a 10 teamer that shouldn't be too hard.

12 minutes ago, n4sa said:

Nobody was better than Michael Thomas in the playoffs. He scored 30+ points (PPR) in each of the playoff rounds. You can't ask for more than that.

If you managed to snag a bye, Kenyan Drake was probably the most valuable person in the playoffs as he outscored Thomas in the semis and the championship rounds.  

But I see your point.  Thomas did come through huge throughout the fantasy playoffs. 

2 minutes ago, bakes781 said:

I'm up 50 but it's a 2 week playoff so I will have to wait another week to cash in.

QB - Kyler Murray 

RB - CMC, Carson & Chubb

WR - Sutton & Mclaurin 

TE - Waller

K - Lutz

DST- Colts

I had Fitzmagic locked in until enough people talked me into going with Murray but thanks to CMC and the Colts specifically Hines(ironically my opponent had him on his bench lol) I am looking good.

I have Damien and Boone on my bench for the last week if Carson can't go. I may need to look for a QB but in a 10 teamer that shouldn't be too hard.

Gross.  What kind of league has the playoffs extend through week 17?  I could see it being week 15 and 16 for the championship, but week 17 is the week that a lot of star players sit on the bench.  

2 minutes ago, skeelo58 said:

If you managed to snag a bye, Kenyan Drake was probably the most valuable person in the playoffs as he outscored Thomas in the semis and the championship rounds.  

But I see your point.  Thomas did come through huge throughout the fantasy playoffs. 

He did blow up this week and last week but he may have costed some people in week 14, but yeah 40+ bomb games is insane.

1 hour ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

I’ve always wondered what would happen if we made a league out of big dogs on this site. I’m game for a league next year. I’d like grid iron assassin in it, and cleats. Those two are great. 

Alright, alright...I guess I’ll join your league

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, skeelo58 said:

Gross.  What kind of league has the playoffs extend through week 17?  I could see it being week 15 and 16 for the championship, but week 17 is the week that a lot of star players sit on the bench.  

I know but I wasn't the commish. 

When preparing for the draft I targeted Chubb with an eye on the final week vs the bungles so I hope it pays off. 

In my money keeper league, colts defense was my mvp and it wasn't close. Scooped them up before they played last week with this week in mind. As a Panthers fan I knew it would be a train wreck but i didn't think they'd do that. Also honorary mention to Devante Parker. This is assuming I get 3 from Butker and Diggs combined.

In my 12 man family league, Lamar, Sanders, and Mandrews carried me. 

First year I've won the keeper league.

• Thanks 1