PizzaBeerFF

Your league winners...

Recommended Posts

Kenyan Drake has gotta be high on that list. I would have had a chance going against the Lamar/Thomas owner if it not for Drake going completely bonkers again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have two divisions with a prize for winning your divisional final and an even bigger prize for getting the top score out of the four finalists. I was the only player with Lamar Jackson, the only one with Saquon...and after much to-ing and fro-ing decided to start Mark Andrews at FLEX. Boom. You could name any one of the three as the league winner, particularly given what happened in the quarter- and semi-finals. Already won the lot, and still have Kelce and Miller as the icing on the cake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tannehill and Aj brown stack. Picked them up for their playoff schedule and it has rewarded me with a championship in a league I have never won in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DoYourJob said:

Kenyan Drake and Devante Parker

 

Turns out investing in the Dolphins early in the season pays off 

Image result for kermit gif"

 


How did he drink that???? Kermit never disappoint me. Ever. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, ginocan said:


How did he drink that???? Kermit never disappoint me. Ever. 


Haha. I watched A Muppet Christmas Carol this week for the first time in probably a decade... I forgot how funny the Muppets are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, NyjersInParis said:

Tannehill and Aj brown stack. Picked them up for their playoff schedule and it has rewarded me with a championship in a league I have never won in. 

Tannehill did well, and I guess AJ was serviceable.  But that's not really a stack in the traditional sense. AJ had one rush for a 49 yard TD and only 1 catch for 34 yards.  Certainly not like a Lamar-Mark Andrews week winning stack where they account for 4 TDs credited to your team.

Daniel Jones, Andy Dalton, and Fitzmagic were the top 3 QBs, started in 3%, 3%, and 17% of Yahoo leagues respectively.

Tyler Boyd started in 63%.  

The most started league winners have to be Saquon, CMC, and Kamara.  These guys were top 4 picks.  All is right in the world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, CooL said:

Tannehill did well, and I guess AJ was serviceable.  But that's not really a stack in the traditional sense. AJ had one rush for a 49 yard TD and only 1 catch for 34 yards.  Certainly not like a Lamar-Mark Andrews week winning stack where they account for 4 TDs credited to your team.

Daniel Jones, Andy Dalton, and Fitzmagic were the top 3 QBs, started in 3%, 3%, and 17% of Yahoo leagues respectively.

Tyler Boyd started in 63%.  

The most started league winners have to be Saquon, CMC, and Kamara.  These guys were top 4 picks.  All is right in the world.

Highly doubt that.  Only CMC has produced all year.  I would think Saquan and Kamara play in regular season cost alot of people a chance for playoffs.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NyjersInParis said:

Tannehill and Aj brown stack. Picked them up for their playoff schedule and it has rewarded me with a championship in a league I have never won in. 

 

Grats bro!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saquon came through for me in the two biggest games of the year, so he is forgiven for his sub-par year. Devonta Freeman also came through huge today!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Up 30 have Boone vs his ARod... feeling good but anything can happen!

 

Lamar,MSanders, Woods, Kittle, Perriman

 

Chubb did ungats

Edited by dumherb1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I made a few lineup errors but miles Sanders and Julio delivered and won me my league. I was the 5th seed. Still got Boone to play also 🎆🥳🏈

Edited by Ryedog1987

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  SKittles N Kupps      Rocking the 2019 cup in my league  ( that's me and my team)

 

Beat my rival in a close battle,  146   - 127.     M Thomas did it for me.    To all who won today, this thread is for you.   Cheers.

 

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SNF game sealed it for me. I had a decent average the past two weeks, but in the end my MVPs were Julio and Kelce- my 1st and 2nd round picks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.