PizzaBeerFF

Your league winners...

Won mine 118-101 against the top seed and highest point team in the season. I was the 5th seed and barely got in the playoffs. Miles Sanders and Julio were my MVPs as well as Tannehill and AJ brown. Congrats!

• Thanks 1

Squeaked it out by 1.84 in full ppr. Kelce came up big and I'm lucky Allen Robinson didn't have another garbage time catch.

• Thanks 1

H-Town Ballers 112.70 (so far) - 81.96 (half PPR). Most wins in the league. Most points scored this season. Second most points scored against. Dominant performance virtually all year. Thanks Tanny and CMC! 

Edited by martinjlm

Fitzmagic and Parker Combo! Also Jared Cook! My championship week roster seemed like a bunch of nobodies but they balled out.

4 hours ago, bangarrang said:

In my 12 man family league, Lamar, Sanders, and Mandrews carried me.

I’ve never heard this nickname for Mark Andrews but I’m stealing it and you’re my MVP!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

Haha. I watched A Muppet Christmas Carol this week for the first time in probably a decade... I forgot how funny the Muppets are.

You saying I was wrong marrying miss piggy? 

Lamar and Andrews all year.

For the finish line Saquon, Miles Sanders, Joe Mixon and also Robby Anderson. I dominated my two playoff matches.

13 minutes ago, sjs1890 said:

Mike Thomas is the overall fantasy mvp he probably goes #2 in drafts next year.

Sandburg... Schmitt..,,

12 hours ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

I’ve always wondered what would happen if we made a league out of big dogs on this site. I’m game for a league next year. I’d like grid iron assassin in it, and cleats. Those two are great. 

Spoiler alert: I would win it.

• Haha 1

Drake & Thomas - all time boss playoff combo this year.  Led me to my 5th championship this decade in that league.  Been a good run.  Due for some regression but will happily enjoy the spoils this year.

We need to burn all the WW hero's that came up big the last 2 weeks deep in our minds for next year. 

Who has 2 thumbs and benched DJ Moore for Perrimen? This guy, and I won by only 6 points. 

Lamar, Saquon, and Drake.

Those three just buried my competition the last two weeks. Most relaxing playoffs ever.

Will now watch M. Boone have an epic dud and not care after toiling over that decision all week.