BaseballDude13

$100 30-team Dynasty League

30-team Start-Up Dynasty... League will use real life contracts to have real GM authenticity with $155 million hard salary cap. For example, if you draft Mookie Betts he will cost you $27.7 million for 2020 and become a free agent after the 2020 season. Another example: Rafael Devers... He is in team control year 3. He will cost you $1 million in 2020, but go into arbitration next offseason where his salary will be based on his performance in 2020. Full contract details inclosed in league rules. 

Daily H2H points based scoring with 162 game schedule. Schedule will be made up of 3 and 4 game series to mimic MLB schedule with 7 doubleheaders on certain Saturday's throughout the season. 

Rosters: 26-man MLB roster, full minor league roster with up to 60 players. 14 minor league players on 40-man roster. 

Lineups: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, LF, CF, RF, UTL, SP, RP, RP, RP, RP, RP

Communication and roster changes will be made through Slack and Salary spreadsheet will be on Google Spreadsheets. 

If interested, let me know and I'll send over the full rules. I will also be looking for three other people to help run the league with me due to the amount of work involved to update and keep track of all spreadsheets. 

2 hours ago, BaseballDude13 said:

emails sent to everyone interested. 

Sent you a message, I'm having an issue with the email invite

2 hours ago, Rob Beaver said:

very interested...rob.beaver205@gmail.com

any rough idea on a draft date?

thanks

Rough idea? Maybe early Jan. All depends when the league fills and everyone is paid up.