Sign in to follow this  
darthladys

Is Lamar for sure sitting most or all of next week?

They have everything sealed up.  Lamar has his records, MVP and the team has the one seed.  I don't see any chance he takes the field next week.  

27 minutes ago, youngrice said:

They have everything sealed up.  Lamar has his records, MVP and the team has the one seed.  I don't see any chance he takes the field next week.  

Agree.

I'd like to see him play to just put that QB rushing record out of sight but it would be foolish for the Ravens to play him....Especially after what they just saw happen to Ingram.

I'd proceed as though he isn't playing and even if he does play, it would probably only be a series or something.

Yes Adam Schefter reported it hours ago, what kind of QB's are on the wire? 

I also play into week 17 and have horribly mismanaged my backup QB (Sam Darnold). My WW options are:

Fitzmagic

Minshew Mania

Trubisky

Red Rifle

RGIII

Carr

Lock

I don’t trust RGIIIs glass legs. Fitz and Trubisky have bad matchups. I don’t trust a rookie when $1,000 is on the line. Carr just has never excited me. Process of elimination is at the Red Rifle. I figure he has as good of a chance as any to post a strong week. Cleveland is horrendous so I feel like 200 and a TD is the floor with upside for a 30 point game. 

I am fortunate to have Brady and Tannehill on the wire but I have the last waiver position and everyone stays active through the final matchups. 😶