Faber

Trade for Ayton? Whir of course!

8 team h2h league with double double and triple double.

Currently 1st so want to gamble on a strong second half by Ayton with his juicy playoff schedule and Lonzo if the Pels trade away Jrue. 

Is my Capela + Favors for his Ayton + Lonzo too much risky? 

Team in sig.

I'm loaded of bigs so really strong on blocks and rebound. Also Gasol, Bryant, Noel, and WCS are in the WW ( just in case I will need to recover rebounds and blocks ) 

I wouldn't do that. Capela is already a dbldbl machine. Ayton is a question mark. The question now becomes...do you think "Lonzo is significantly better than Favors?" 

*shrug*

I’m on the same boat. I want to say yes badly on my trade. The 3-4-4 is all I’m thinking. But i’d hate to get burned ayton’s INJ if it lingers. 

Capella and Ayton stat wise is a close wash. Ayton with FT%. Capella with the defensive stats. 

Thanks guys. Yeah, I suppose it's a long shot. But I'm focusing myself on predict how they will play and not how they are playing. 

Capela has a bruised heel but Rockets rely on him so much that he can maintain this production all year, I hope, barring injuries.

I really like Ayton ROS. He's quite fresh ( or should be ) and as we said has a great playoff schedule on a team playing for a playoff spot. 

Can be also Ayton for Capela straight up. Leaning to boost the FT% and PTS.

I wouldn't do the trade Capela and Favors are more usefull now. @Faber

Yahoo: 10-team 10 Players  H2H League  Current Record:  5-1-0

PG: James Harden , Ja Morant , D. Fox

SG: G. Hayward , K. Middeleton , J.Richardson

SF: Jayson Tatum, TJ Warren , 

PF: Blake Griffin , PJ Tucker

C: Enes Kanter, Steven Adams , R. Gobert

IL: D. Ayton , D.Bertans

TRADE DISCUSSION

I am not getting enough efficiency from PJ Tucker , Blake Griffin and J. Richardson what are your suggestion I am willing to make a trade 

Which position do you consider needs a trade? Any names for recommendation will be really helpfull.

INFO : L.Ball , PJ Washingon , Lamb , Grant ,  Satoransky , E.Gordon are free to pick up at my leauge.

Thanks!