Mr Bigins

MNF Week 16 Packers at Vikings

I’m starting to panic. 3 touches for Boone only after almost one quarter. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, CooL said:

I’m starting to panic. 3 touches for Boone only after almost one quarter. 

It's early. Whole offense looks out of sorts 

4 minutes ago, Jub Jub said:

Sure demonstrates how great Dalvin Cook truly is and how much the Vikings miss him.

It would’ve been HUGE if Mattison could have played tonight. 

2 minutes ago, eg4190 said:

Thanks for the ship Diggs! That TD iced it for me.

Killed it for me most likely. With those few touches, no way Boone gets 20+ points. 

Not a fantasy take at all but Rodgers is toasted. MIN D is good I know but their weakness is the pass. He can't get it done - very one-dimensional. Very content to just take what the defense gives him. He'll pass to Lazard all game long if he's single covered let alone whether he can catch the ball.

He's going to be needed for the Pack to win or even cover tonight - I don't see him answering the bell from what I've seen.

2 minutes ago, SuperJoint said:

Not a fantasy take at all but Rodgers is toasted. MIN D is good I know but their weakness is the pass. He can't get it done - very one-dimensional. Very content to just take what the defense gives him. He'll pass to Lazard all game long if he's single covered let alone whether he can catch the ball.

He's going to be needed for the Pack to win or even cover tonight - I don't see him answering the bell from what I've seen.

They missed Rodgers’ window by sticking with McCarthy so long. He’s just not the same player anymore.

• Haha 1

Congrats to all you that started Boone! 😂😂😂

No clue why so many people had such blind faith. Ameer Abdullah has been more involved this season to this point. Should have expected him to take a lot of snaps 

3 minutes ago, SuperJoint said:

But he's playing against Kirk Cousins.