CharlesCC2

Gary Payton II 2019-2020 Outlook

4 x 5 line tonight would be nice, but if the bench is still cooking it may be tough.

You guys are like little girls whining over nothing jesus lol. He'll be fine. Miami is always a tough matchup for any team. They're coached well and play good D. Payton will still get his even with Beal back for sure. There are numerous pathways for minutes. The most obvious one is that this team is going nowhere, and I can see them limiting Ish and IT's minutes come all-star break. Then these kids will feast, in time for fantasy playoffs.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lockdown said:

You guys are like little girls whining over nothing jesus lol. He'll be fine. Miami is always a tough matchup for any team. They're coached well and play good D. Payton will still get his even with Beal back for sure. There are numerous pathways for minutes. The most obvious one is that this team is going nowhere, and I can see them limiting Ish and IT's minutes come all-star break. Then these kids will feast, in time for fantasy playoffs.

When everybody is healthy does he stay on the roster though? They have to drop somebody when everyone is healthy.

Cool didnt sniff any of the 4th quarter....rides over...since wiz are gonna win, Brooks will think McRae and Matthew's are the answers...

13 hours ago, CORTEz said:

Sounds like a quote from a guy who missed out on GPII

I couldn't drop anyone at the moment. Happy to watch this saga unfold.

What did Payton do to deserve to be in the dog house....its fcuking stupid. He literally has done nothing but ball out but brooks gives him no mins....retarded 

2 minutes ago, Sfektz said:

What did Payton do to deserve to be in the dog house....its fcuking stupid. He literally has done nothing but ball out but brooks gives him no mins....retarded 

A year ago, Thomas Bryant had the same treatment pre-all star while Dwight was injured & supposed to come back.

5 minutes ago, Sfektz said:

It's the wizards. Everybody on that team is bi-polar. Look at Troy Brown. He'll put up 26-9-7 one night, then garbage the next

• Haha 2

I'm not sure if playing IT4 big minutes will earn the Wizards some goodwill around the league but you can be sure IT4 will make himself heard if he doesn't get what he's promised. He is a big roadblock alongside the decision making of Brooks to a path for more minutes. Gary's defensive playstyle may be risky like Thybulle but they both always bring the energy on that end. He's not even in foul trouble right now.

51 minutes ago, BbFlyEmCeE said:

A year ago, Thomas Bryant had the same treatment pre-all star while Dwight was injured & supposed to come back.

so you're saying BOLO for PGII after the ASB?

1 hour ago, Sfektz said:

Foul trouble....

10 minutes ago, Ganandorf said:

Foul trouble....

dude had 3 fouls from what I remember. Got taken out and never put back in. Pretty dumb

17 minutes ago, mcflywalker said:

dude had 3 fouls from what I remember. Got taken out and never put back in. Pretty dumb

I know, really need to see few more games on what we have

Giving it 1 more game since they’re playing again tomorrow...but yeah not looking great.

• Like 1