Sign in to follow this  
simon1992

Carter jr for my Randle

Thoughts? I think Carter Jr is better for my team.

My team

-Fox,VV.It

-Huerter, G.Harris Ingles.  Burks

-Hayward Covington

-Prince, Randle

-Towns Noel Jokic Bryant

Nah I keep Randle despite his awful season ranking... He simply puts up monster numbers that you cannot ignore. Wish I had him on my squad. 

• Like 1

ok but Randle has been awful all season. Wendell Carter has better percentages, bloks and steals upside. Is simply a problem of Boylen sistem. Randle is untradable and NY is a mess

ONLY if you think Bulls coach is gonna get fired. Otherwise this is not the same Carter as last year...

Help? 

• Like 1

I would take Carter Jr for him...despite the ineptitude of the Bulls HC, I think Carter Jr offers more upside ROS than Randle.

please help

• Like 1

3 hours ago, simon1992 said:

And What About Steven Adams for mi Randle? Do you think is a Good fit for NY team 

I'd rather take Adams over Carter, but aren't there other ways to shore up your percentages without giving up Randle? 

• Like 1

we are in the last year of a 3-year dynasty. There are no more picks to facilitate a trade and nobody wants to make a move.  Randle is hated in my league and his value for the other gm is low. In the end I've taken Carter 10 mins ago because Randle is too inconsistent for my team. Carter is not producing too much under Boylen system but he won't hurt me in any stats and has huge upside if the Bulls will fire that ****-coach. Randle is not producing good stats in the worst team in the world and his trade value is also very low. It's a risk I know, but the NY is a mess for every fantasy owner with a Knicks player