Sign in to follow this  
Sosa

Trade for Harden? (WHIR AS ALWAYS)

Jimmy Butler + Chris Paul/Jayson Tatum for James Harden. Should I do it/who wins the trade? My idea is to have the two best fantasy players on the same team, in Davis and Harden. 

Thanks. 

At the first moment I thought you were trading harden... phew...

Under no circumstance would I ever trade James *cheatcode* harden in fantasy basketball.

Let's hope your friend accepts.

Butler + C. Paul would be best cause Paul is trash naw !

Yeah of course you make that trade...there is no trade for Harden where you do not win if you are getting him unless you are giving up two top 5 players.  I don't know if you will get it done with this deal...that's not particularly close.

please help

• Like 1

Was this proposed? Just can't see a Harden owner doing this. But people are stupid sometimes lol.

8 minutes ago, HK-47 said:

Was this proposed? Just can't see a Harden owner doing this. But people are stupid sometimes lol.

I proposed Tatum and he was seriously considering last night. I realized I’d rather have JT over CP so I started convincing him Paul is better and could replace his PG hole.

the offer may be weak compared to your leagues, but I know 100% no one in my league will top that offer. And my buddy has already said multiple times in the group chat “harden on block”. 

post your links guys, would love to help out in return.  

so, the Harden owner is now telling me he won't do the trade because he feels bad for me as I would have no depth yet (keep in mind I'm 9-0)... He said it would become LMA, Horf, Westbrook, Butler for Simmons + Harden..... 

I told him I want to do it. 

edit: Yea, think its flop. He's too much of a pussy. I'm roasting him in group chat now saying he coming in here saying "Harden on block" for attention like a lil hoe. 

Edited by Sosa

10 hours ago, Sosa said:

so, the Harden owner is now telling me he won't do the trade because he feels bad for me as I would have no depth yet (keep in mind I'm 9-0)... He said it would become LMA, Horf, Westbrook, Butler for Simmons + Harden..... 

edit: Yea, think its flop. He's too much of a pussy. I'm roasting him in group chat now saying he coming in here saying "Harden on block" for attention like a lil hoe. 

Lol, he's high as hell. To answer your original Q: 100% Harden side.

20 hours ago, Sosa said:

I would still do it Horf, Westbrook, Butler all take rest days. (Westbrook stats is nice this yr tho)

And I think Simmons is trash this year ~~~

Still in your favor tho ~.

Harden da cheatcode

I'd definitely take the Harden side. He's just too good a fantasy player, too consistently. Will secure your points/FT%/3PTS categories while contributing heavily to all the others.

That said, I don't think the Harden owner is likely to take that offer, but who knows.