Sign in to follow this  
Nyblazer11235

What will you remember most about this year?

Trading away my 2020 2nd round Dynasty draft pick for Eilijah Mcguire early in the offseason before Bell went to the jets thinking Mcguire would get the starting running back job. Fail

The year I traded Hopkins away in my dynasty league.  Had him, Julio, and MT.  Didn't move Julio when I could get peak value. Moved Hopkins and a Third for Aaron Jones, AJ Brown, Noah Fant, and a 2nd.  Will be team defining positively or negatively. 

Just that it's now more random then ever.  

• Like 5

I will never forget Andrew Luck retiring mid way through our draft. That was shocking. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

The officials affecting the outcomes of so many games. Either it’s missed calls or phantom calls and not to mention the joke of review for PI. It’s a total disgrace and actually took $$$ out of my pocket. I’m totally convinced bookmakers are in cahoots with NFL teams and officials.  

Contract years not being what they were, where the player balls out and plays through whatever injury to ensure to get that new contract, now they just hold out, the millennial NFL era is upon us

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

I was so thirsty for RB production I dropped Mark Andrews in week 8, who was on bye, to pick up Mark Walton (playing Monday Night) because I feared he would get scooped up on waivers,

Next year I'm drafting 3 RB's in the first 4 rounds.

Edited by affliction

Posted (edited)

Playoffs in fantasy are a damn joke.

Drafted Cook? Great pick...Except when it matters the hero vanished.

Chubb? Yeah, sucks to suck. Good pick except really not a good pick. 

Amari Cooper? What a stud! Except when it REALLY matters he was trash.

Godwin? Arguably the pick of the year. People that saw the breakout coming congrats. Except... Who really gives a ****? He didn't play in the most important games so have fun plugging in Greg Ward or whoever the f--- is left. Mike Evans? RIP. 

Justin Tucker been reliable for you? Yeah, f--- you too in the playoffs.

Hey have fun losing to Kenyan Drake, Robby Anderson, and Raheem ******** Mostert. 

Edited by Gohawks
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

Playoffs in fantasy are a damn joke

100% My 1 league goes through week 17 , best record wins. 

My other does playoffs and the worst playoff team usually wins lol

Being 32-9 spanning three teams during regular season and heading into the playoffs. Coming out with just one championship... the one I thought I wouldn’t win. Got very Draked in two leagues. Didn’t help Thielen just pooped his damn a** self. A DND for me.

On 12/29/2019 at 8:44 AM, SyNdicateZ said:

Trading away my 2020 2nd round Dynasty draft pick for Eilijah Mcguire early in the offseason before Bell went to the jets thinking Mcguire would get the starting running back job. Fail

Sounds like me trading away 2020 late 2nd for Adam humphries thinking he was going to the pats 

also fail