Sign in to follow this  
simon

Sato or Lou Will ROS?

Im going with Sweet Lou. Kawhi load management plus Bulls stink and the possibility of turning the team over to Coby are all factors. 

Help? 

I'm going to have to agree with the above. As much as I thought Sato was going to play well in Chicago, he's hasn't been able to put it together. Lou Will always looks good with Kawhi out and is still decent with him in the line up. 3 of his last 4 games have been solid, even while the Clippers have looked sub-par. 

Sweet Lou for me as well...he will have his high usage off the bench and should see even more value on nights where Kawhi or PG sit.

please help

Sato is rsnoe

3 hours ago, TheVladeFather said:

I'm going to have to agree with the above. As much as I thought Sato was going to play well in Chicago, he's hasn't been able to put it together. Lou Will always looks good with Kawhi out and is still decent with him in the line up. 3 of his last 4 games have been solid, even while the Clippers have looked sub-par. 

Not sure what you were expecting from Sato in Chicago but he is ranked 49 in 9 CAT league. I am pretty happy with his performance to date. 

11 minutes ago, RAGINGROOSTER said:

Sato is rsnoe

Not sure what you were expecting from Sato in Chicago but he is ranked 49 in 9 CAT league. I am pretty happy with his performance to date. 

He's been solid for sure, but for me it's easily Lou Will ros.