Sign in to follow this  
CooL

Way too early 2020 rankings

Posted (edited)

Last year for draft prep, I went back through each player and counted how many "blow up" games(19+ ppr), good games(10 - 18.9 ppr), and dud games(9 or less ppr), only two players avoided any dud games, cmc and Lamar, I will be doing the same research again this season

edit, its a lot of work, and am still enjoying the playoffs, last year I started this research about mid march, perhaps I will post my results from this research this next season, do what u want to do with it when it comes

Edited by 1972Miamidolphins
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, DeliciousGravy said:

Man, every year Nixon gets hyped and every year I don't see it. He was probably your RB2 (or RB1 if you went WR/RB) and he was nothing short of a total anchor and probably a huge part of why teams missed finals. The Bengals are absolute garbage and there is no indication that their PPG will be any better next year, especially with Dalton and AJG out the door. Maybe Boy Wonder from LSU is going to rescue the franchise but next year they'll be a heavy favourite to be bottom of the AFCN and Mixon is gonna be a pretty heavy DND for me.

Mixon was a huge fade for me this year and he was awful in the first half, but they started using him as their offensive centerpiece in the second half and I’d expect them to do the same next year. They really have nowhere to go but up. 

21 hours ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

Last year for draft prep, I went back through each player and counted how many "blow up" games(19+ ppr), good games(10 - 18.9 ppr), and dud games(9 or less ppr), only two players avoided any dud games, cmc and Lamar, I will be doing the same research again this season

edit, its a lot of work, and am still enjoying the playoffs, last year I started this research about mid march, perhaps I will post my results from this research this next season, do what u want to do with it when it comes

Some sites put this together as well -- see https://www.espn.com/fantasy/football/story/_/page/consistency2019/final-fantasy-football-consistency-ratings-2019 and https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/reports/quality-starts/rb.php (I'm sure there are others).

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

IMO you guys are leaving Miles Sanders out.

Next year he will most likely be the iggles main RB. I don't see any way he makes it out of the 2nd round. 

He will be on a playoff team with a good offense. The game script works either way for him. 

There is no way your going to leave him on the board for C Sutton, Mike Evans or Todd Gurley type players. 

Edited by Duckbutter

Jordan Howard is a FA next year. I agree Miles Sanders is going to be a late 2nd early 3rd rd pick. Boston Scott is going to be the Sproles though.

2 hours ago, fredth3cat said:

DJ Moore at 73% great is surprising to me.

Both Brows receivers were 63% poor.