Sign in to follow this  
ravensfanatic0

Way Too Early Breakouts Next Season

What are your way too early predictions for breakouts next season?

QB:

Carson Wentz (he's 2 years removed from the knee injury and will get some new weapons), Kyler Murray, and Jacoby Brisett (if he and weapons are healthy)

RB:

Miles Sanders, Derruis Guice (health permitting), & Devin Singletary

WR:

Amari Cooper (mini breakout part of the season till he caught the injury bug), Mike Williams, Deebo Samuel, & Darius Slayton

TE:

T.J. Hockenson, Noah Fant, & Mike Giseki 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MadMaxMariota said:

I'll try to grab Darrell Henderson. Gurley's knees aren't getting any better and Ram's o-line should be better next year.  

Dont like, reason, not looking for breakouts tgat require a voodoo doll to their superior to shine

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MadMaxMariota said:

I'll try to grab Darrell Henderson. Gurley's knees aren't getting any better and Ram's o-line should be better next year.  

Henderson seems like another guy that is quick, flashy, and etc so he gets a ton of hype. Yet he's also bad at running between tackles, has poor to mediocre vision, and can't consistently get yards so in reality he will never be a stud.

Josh Allen - maybe not a breakout as he was solid this year but, I think he continues to develop into a star

Terry McLaurin - Scary to think about what he could do next year with competent QB play

Miles Sanders

TJ Hockenson

Justice Hill

1 hour ago, Kilo said:

Josh Allen - maybe not a breakout as he was solid this year but, I think he continues to develop into a star

Terry McLaurin - Scary to think about what he could do next year with competent QB play

Miles Sanders

TJ Hockenson

Justice Hill

Josh allen just had a great season.  Was my QB when I lost big ben tell playoffs.  Solid top 10 QB(not very flashy) but hell his best option this year was john brown.  Who he made a top 15 WR. 

If all stays the same in Philly I could see Sanders as a top 15 maybe top 10 pick.  That offense was always a gold mine for RB's overall rec and running.  The problem was they always rotated two or three guys.  He is seeing over 70 percent of the snaps since the break.  

2 hours ago, fachowski said:

If the Bills pull off a Julio Jones type of trade to go up in the draft to pick Jerry Jeudy, Josh Allen is gonna be a beast

Or get Perriman from the bucs.

My breakouts

Kyler Murray- a mini version of lamar.

Kirk- Did well in full ppr, 3rd year.

Singletary

Ridley- 

Any handcuff to gurley, fournette, cook, cmc, etc this year was a fluke for rb injuries and they happened super super late. 

AJ Brown is going to be next year's Chris Godwin.  The question will be how much will the perceived run-based conservative attack of Tennessee hold him back and potentially suppress his ADP.

15 minutes ago, nmartinez12443 said:

Any handcuff to gurley, fournette, cook, cmc, etc this year was a fluke for rb injuries and they happened super super late. 

How can a handcuff be a breakout?  So you are implying and predicting early injury to one of these four studs?

Will waiting to see what coaching and OC changes occur before making

This has had a huge effect on teams IMHO

• Like 2

Kyler’s ADP is going to be hyped in the range Baker’s was this past season and everyone is going to be disappointed. He’s not gonna do **** until they fix that line. Lamar had the benefit of a great line and about 30 TEs that were drafted to be able to block.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, CooL said:

AJ Brown is going to be next year's Chris Godwin.  The question will be how much will the perceived run-based conservative attack of Tennessee hold him back and potentially suppress his ADP.

How can a handcuff be a breakout?  So you are implying and predicting early injury to one of these four studs?

I disagree about aj brown. Titans run through henry and tbh i was not that impressed with aj brown, he was basically shut out by the saints in a shoot out.

Now ill be more specific about breakout rbs.

Mattison for cook.

Edmunds for drake

Armstead for fournette.

Guice for AP or probably just guice.

Pollard for zeke (less than others)

Dion Lewis for Henry.

One or two of these dudes will be a top 15 option when their starters fall based on their teams philosophy/ability running. I think 2020 is the year 0 rb returns.

WR- Steven Sims Jr

TE- Jonnu Smith

RB- Travis Homer

QB- Taysom Hill

Also Preston Williams and Jalen Hurd

Todd Gurley

Baker Mayfield (pending new coach)

Sony Michel 

This Gary Ward guy looks legit-ish

One of the three - Gesicki / Fant / Herndon

Sam Darnold (pending Gase fire/death)

1 hour ago, nmartinez12443 said:

I disagree about aj brown. Titans run through henry and tbh i was not that impressed with aj brown, he was basically shut out by the saints in a shoot out.

He had over 80 total yards and a TD. Yeah, he only had 2 touches, but he showed you what he can do even on limited volume. And I also think it's worth nothing that his 49 yard rushing TD was a play drawn up specifically to get him the ball in space early in the game. Perhaps the Titans knew Lattimore was going to be locked onto Brown and rather than force him targets they would get him involved in a different way (the rush attempt).