Sign in to follow this  
ravensfanatic0

Way Too Early Breakouts Next Season

Deebo sort of already had a breakout but I think he could take it another level in 2020 and will be priced imo only as wr20.

Kenny stills will be real interesting if will fuller is gone.

If hunter renfrow ever stays healthy he has 1000 yard 7 td upside over 16 games played.

Mecole hardman if chiefs cut watkins.to save cap money and do not sign a big name wr like amari or robby anderson to get in line ahead of mecole. 

the 2020 chiefs starting rb will have more fantasy value if that person stays healthy all year. Damian going down for a while made it a commitee. I owned a lot of damian in 2019 and paid the price. 

Steven sims jr.

If urban meyer is a head coach in 2020 i will buy the hype and target those players.

• Like 3

Vance McDonald with a healthy Ben could very well breakout next year.

At TE, i'm also interested in both Gesicki, Blake Jarwin if Witten retires, and a healthy David Njoku. 

Tyler Boyd could potentially put up WR1 numbers next year if AJ Green moves on and the Bengals draft Joe Burrow. Auden Tate could be sleeper breakout as well. 

Other potential breakout WR's worth watching would be Preston Williams, AJ Brown, Bsi Johnson, and Zach Pascal.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Guys I have stashed in dynasty expecting a 2020 breakout:

WRs - Steven Sims Jr., Mecole Hardman, Jalen Hurd 

TEs - Ian Thomas, Vance McDonald, T.J. Hockenson 

Hail Marys - Patrick Laird, JJ Arcega-Whiteside, Adam Humphries

QB: Wentz (gets WR upgrade) & Mayfield (Kitchens & Monken get fired, they hire someone with a clue).

RB: LeVeon Bell (signs with KC because they have no one man enough to play thru an injury) & Mixon (Enter Joe Burrow & OL help)

WR: C. Sutton now has a legit starting NFL QB, A. Miller becomes the new #1 in CHI with a new QB. & DK Metcalf goes nuts with 100+ receptions & 18 TDs.

TE: Irv Smith takes over as the new #1 TE in Minn and Cousins finds him like he did Reed in WAS whenever he was actually on the field.

K: Justin Tucker. Defenses figure out Jackson and TDs become FGs.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, fachowski said:

If the Bills pull off a Julio Jones type of trade to go up in the draft to pick Jerry Jeudy, Josh Allen is gonna be a beast

how about any wr thats over 5 foot 11

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FavreCo said:

QB: Wentz (gets WR upgrade) 

I’m not sure what to think of Wentz, I thought he looked great in is rookie and sophomore seasons but whenever I see him play this year, he just doesn’t look that great to me. His mobility seems to be getting significantly worse and he is missing a lot of easy passes. Definitely think he has the potential to take a big step next year but I hope he comes fairly cheap.

David Montgomery is such a solid RB, but the Bears have a comically bad QB, and even worse run blocking (currently ranked 31st). 

If they add some pieces to the line, and bring in a veteran QB, Montgomery's ascension will start next year. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

Dont like, reason, not looking for breakouts tgat require a voodoo doll to their superior to shine

I would save the thought of voodooism for a rb that doesn't have a bad knee. That won't require out of this world actions to see him go down.

11 minutes ago, MSkibisky said:

Do we think that O.J. Howard finally gets the ball thrown to him? Top 3 TE next year?

Lol no, he's been a bust since he was drafted and will remain so in an Arians offense

Edited by lolcopter

1 hour ago, MSkibisky said:

Do we think that O.J. Howard finally gets the ball thrown to him? Top 3 TE next year?

Nope

2 hours ago, MSkibisky said:

Unless he gets traded or a new coach comes in, nope.

4 hours ago, nmartinez12443 said:

Too many mouths to feed.

1. Shephard

2. Tate

3. Engram

4. Check down Saquon

5. Slayton

Shephard and Engram are SOFT though and always hurt.

Edited by pdog109

Rashaad Penny. Will come cheap b/c of injury but will end up in the league winner thread, 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Sonny_D said:

Rashaad Penny. Will come cheap b/c of injury but will end up in the league winner thread, 

He likely won’t be available for most of the 2020 season considering he just got hurt a few weeks ago. Really unlikely that he has any sort of fantasy impact next season.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kidsgotsoul said:

He likely won’t be available for most of the 2020 season considering he just got hurt a few weeks ago. Really unlikely that he has any sort of fantasy impact next season.

Are you just assuming he won’t be available? Everything I’ve read said he may not be available to start the season but that he would play in 2020.