Sign in to follow this  
ravensfanatic0

Way Too Early Breakouts Next Season

5 hours ago, MarielJr said:

Miami D#: Arguably the best CB duo in the NFL, they still add the veteran winner Van Noy,former first round Shaq Lawson that had a 6.5 sacks in 2019(for sure not the best but we can see that he is improving), another previous patriots Eric Rowe and they have from there Charles Harris still trying to live for his first round hype. Besides all this, they are loaded in the draft with 14 picks and will for sure still improve their defense. Even more, AFC East doesnt look scary at all, Jets had a bad off season and probably will be in the top of the nfl draft 2021, Patriots lost loved Brady and the other half of their team, for now Hoyer will be the QB and that looks like a tanking season, the Bills complete the list, they have an impressive defense but Josh Allen offense will still  try to exceed expectations this year.

The Pats are going to roll with Stidham...Doesn't make sense to start Hoyer over him: I do agree Miami will be much improved 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, FantasyGuru24 said:

Who is McLaughlin? 

Redskins WR

Darius Slayton, WR Giants.

Kid had a solid season, especially for a rook. And, he established a rapport with Danny Dimes. 

• Like 3

On 3/30/2020 at 10:53 AM, MarielJr said:

Miami D#: Arguably the best CB duo in the NFL, they still add the veteran winner Van Noy,former first round Shaq Lawson that had a 6.5 sacks in 2019(for sure not the best but we can see that he is improving), another previous patriots Eric Rowe and they have from there Charles Harris still trying to live for his first round hype. Besides all this, they are loaded in the draft with 14 picks and will for sure still improve their defense. Even more, AFC East doesnt look scary at all, Jets had a bad off season and probably will be in the top of the nfl draft 2021, Patriots lost loved Brady and the other half of their team, for now Hoyer will be the QB and that looks like a tanking season, the Bills complete the list, they have an impressive defense but Josh Allen offense will still  try to exceed expectations this year.

i like your Bo, john ross, and jonnu smith but 

giphy.gif

there's a reason eric rowe had 81 tackles last season: QBs had an easy time throwing at his "coverage." great player for IDP, but not bolstering the dolphins defense sufficiently. miami has the draft picks, but they also now must make smart choices, make losing minkah fitzpatrick to the steelers worthwhile somehow... and they need more than defense...

i'm a fan of your titans defense. surprised you didn't pick the titans here. the DBs are balanced, rashaan evans was great last season (and is now joined by vic beasley), and jeffrey simmons is a force who will continue to step forward. now fully healthy, we will hear jeffrey simmons' name often on sundays.

AccurateVagueGodwit-size_restricted.gif

On 3/31/2020 at 9:21 AM, CharlieWhitehurst said:

McLaughlin   McLaurin

I think you're a season too late with this prediction. ;)

• Like 1

On 12/30/2019 at 8:39 PM, Dr. Dumas said:

Bryce Love  Guice can't stay healthy and he's had a year to recover

They signed JD McKissic so I wonder what that does for Love's 3rd down role?

Sterling Shepard. 

In every game he started in last year he was targeted at least 6 times, one of only 5 or 6  (can't remember off the top of my head) wrs in the entire league. That includes both Eli & Jones. Only thing holding him back is his concussion history which is scary, but you are getting him in the 6th or 7th round. Worth the risk imo

Posted (edited)

I don't think he'll be a breakout player in season long, but Justin Jackson will be a bye week fill in that will win people a few weeks this year. He's explosive and more importantly it sounds like the Chargers staff really likes him. Likely more of a best ball play in 2020 though.

Edited by Geaux Saints

15 hours ago, Breesus said:

Sterling Shepard. 

In every game he started in last year he was targeted at least 6 times, one of only 5 or 6  (can't remember off the top of my head) wrs in the entire league. That includes both Eli & Jones. Only thing holding him back is his concussion history which is scary, but you are getting him in the 6th or 7th round. Worth the risk imo

6th, imo you can get him way later then that, but I agree. Only problem is there are SO many mouths to feed. Slayton, tate, engran, barkley. Id rather go for Daniel Jones.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

marquise brown - lamar will pass more and brown will be healthy 

noah fant - drew lock is better than flocco and he has one more year under his belt and is with an OC that uses TEs decently 

Drew lock - every year a 2nd year qb steps up from no where and dominates just going with the pattern 

darrius guice - stud when healthy and hopefully he is finally healthy 

Stidham - bill will want to prove all the haters wrong and that he can win without Brady and try to use stidham to make everyone forget about brady

Damien Harris - imo he is better than sony and Sony is injury prone. 

Edited by Stonej14
  • Like 3