Sign in to follow this  
Brandayz

What to give up for The Joker - 100% WHIR

So i’m probably going to close a trade for Ingram, Hield & Murray for my CJ, Hayward & Bagley, which means i’m ready for my next move. 

The Joker owner is selling, so what would you give up for him from my roster?? He is very interested in blocks and Big man stats but can’t use Jokic assists and 3’s)

(Have in mind the new possible trade for Ingram etc.) 

9 cat - H2H - 10 team

PG: Morant, Rozier, Rubio
SG: Beal, McCollum

SF: Hayward

PF: Collins, Porzingis, Bagley

C : Gobert, Capela, Aldridge

IR: JOHN WALL & NURK

Edited by Brandayz

3 hours ago, HooLeeFook said:

I would give him Aldridge if he is willing to take him.  You probably have to give up someone like Capela tho...

Gobert is too much??

No way you’ll get jokic for Aldridge lol

you’d have to give gobert imo

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Wise guy91 said:

As a jokic owner, I wouldn’t even think about trading him for any of the names mentioned above. 

Not even Gobert?

Agree with Wise guy91 - wouldn't trade even for Gobert, maybe some 2vs1 but don't know it is necessary for you

5 hours ago, Asapjoshy said:

No way you’ll get jokic for Aldridge lol

you’d have to give gobert imo

So not for Gobert?

56 minutes ago, RAGINGROOSTER said:

You probably have to give up Gobert + 1... maybe Rubio.

If you look at my roster. Would you do Jokic for Gobert straight up? doesn't Gobert have more value for me or?

9 hours ago, Brandayz said:

Gobert is too much??

Gobert is probably even trade depend on what your team needs.  Gobert gives exceptional reb blks TO ratio and FG% Jokic gives (for a center) Average-Good Reb, Average stl, Average FG%, Average-bad TO (b/c he is the focal point of the offense and passed out from high post), Godlike ast (for a Center) and some 3s

4 minutes ago, HooLeeFook said:

Gobert is probably even trade depend on what your team needs.  Gobert gives exceptional reb blks TO ratio and FG% Jokic gives (for a center) Average-Good Reb, Average stl, Average FG%, Average-bad TO (b/c he is the focal point of the offense and passed out from high post), Godlike ast (for a Center) and some 3s

Thanks a lot. While we are at it. Just recieved a trade for my CJ with this Vuc. Would you take that??

1 minute ago, Brandayz said:

Thanks a lot. While we are at it. Just recieved a trade for my CJ with this Vuc. Would you take that??

I think you already know my answer...  I don't like CJ... 2nd option on a team where Logo Lillard takes away all the 3pts and ast ~~ and there is whiteside, C. Anthony taking up shots ~~  blah blah blah.

Vuc is a first option center on a magic team that can't score down low.   However I think your team has more than enough center ~~~ Take a look at the league and see what area you need to improve on.

7 minutes ago, HooLeeFook said:

Don't forget, Gobert will kill you in FT%

• Haha 1

Just now, RAGINGROOSTER said:

Don't forget, Gobert will kill you in FT%

yes that's right... but his team has Capela... :P Gobert won't be the only one hahaha