Sign in to follow this  
SinCity

PICK 3 WR.........WHIR

Ok Ive got Godwin who as of right now espn has him scoring at 14 points so maybe hes got a chance of playing if so that would be great for me. Also if he does play ill sit Watson. If he does NOT I need to pick between these WRs

J. Watson

Renfrow

Slayton - Bit worried about Slayton as he had 0 catches last week.

A. Wilson -He's done surprisenly well last couple of weeks.

I'd sit Wilson I guess.  Watson and Renfrow are easy (assuming Godwin is out).   Slayton should be be able to burn the Philly pass D. 

6 hours ago, SinCity said:

Ok Ive got Godwin who as of right now espn has him scoring at 14 points so maybe hes got a chance of playing if so that would be great for me. Also if he does play ill sit Watson. If he does NOT I need to pick between these WRs

J. Watson

Renfrow

Slayton - Bit worried about Slayton as he had 0 catches last week.

A. Wilson -He's done surprisenly well last couple of weeks.

No other options? These options are a complete toss up as in pick out of a hat type toss ups

On 12/26/2019 at 9:15 PM, Rizzle630 said:

No other options? These options are a complete toss up as in pick out of a hat type toss ups

Someone dropped A. Miller and I picked him up. As of this minute I have A. Miller, J. Watson, and Renfrow starting.

Edited by SinCity

J. Watson is getting a lot of DFS hype this week mainly because he is so cheap, but they really don’t have anyone except Howard and Perriman and Winston should be chucking the ball..

could see renfrow having another big game but hard to trust with such small sample size.

Slayton same story as Renfrow... not sure I could trust throwing him out there even with the Eagles depleted secondary

Wilson can’t do it

A.Miller has been the most consistent id say minus last weeks performance (which is scary I know)

all in all it’s a dart throw but I’d go with Watson, Miller, Renfrow in order of most confidence.

• Thanks 1