Sign in to follow this  
kev777zero

Bam or Collins for Ayton? WHIR

I got offered Ayton for either my Collins or Adebayo in standard 9-cat H2H. Should I stay put or deal away one of my bigs? WHIR

Sit tight. We don't know when Ayton is coming back or how he will play. Your two guys are both producing (Collins in a has limited sample).

1 hour ago, lester said:

Sit tight. We don't know when Ayton is coming back or how he will play. Your two guys are both producing (Collins in a has limited sample).

Thanks!

I agree with Lester, tough to pull the trigger on that when we don’t know the extent of his injury. But everything being equal, i’d trade Collins for Ayton. Bam is just doing everything for MIA right now. 

• Thanks 1

Id sit tight with both of them. Ayton could do well but collins should kill it and Bam is a beast. Dont trade a sure thing for something that is relatively unknown

Bam is producing 3rd rd value, and Collins has early 2nd rd upside. Ayton still a question mark - we don't know what he's brought to his game yet. No reason to trade for him w/ two exceptional bigs