Jimbo12

Looking for a Dynasty League

Experienced and Dedicated Player (will login at least 1x/day)

Preferably 16+ teams. 
H2H Scoring. 5x5 or 7x7 categories.

NO SALARIES or CONTRACTS.

$100 Buy-in or More. 

Please let me know.  
Existing or NEW leagues are fine.

Edited by Jimbo12

Would you have any interest in a 14 team league with 5x5, no salaries. The main thing is the buy in is only $26. New League on Fantrax.

Don't know how to link it from the league but these are the main settings. I can also add you to the league later to just check out all the other settings. 

14 Teams, 5x5 H2H Categories (w/OBP and SVH), 25 minor league slots, $26 buy in (includes Fantrax Premium Buy in). The pay out goes as 

1st: $124

2nd: $80

3rd: $40

Team with the best record in the regular season $40

10 Core Keepers, plus 2 Rookie Keepers for a total of 12 keepers kept each season. There will be 2 drafts each year after the 2020 season. An MLB draft after keepers are set, and a Prospect draft for all draftees and international signers from the previous year.

you still looking for a league? I have a 24 team, start up- dynasty/keeper league. However, it is not a FULL keeper but you do keep 10 majors and up to 20 minors after the first year. 

I have 2 openings in a true Dynasty league via CBS Sports. Entry fee $125. email me if you are interested and I will forward the rosters and rules. 

Drossof22@gmail.com

I have started a new NL-Only keeper/dynasty league in the same style as another mixed league that I run. It has been very fun and I think this will be the same.

The basics: New NL-Only Keeper/Dynasty League - $100 entry. Top 3 places pay out. Communication on Slack.

Rosters: C, C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, 5 OF, 2 UT, 10 P.... 3 Bench, 2 DL, max of 7 minors

Drafts: 4 round minors slow draft beginning in Mid-late February. MLB Auction date to be set for 3/7 at 9:00 a.m. CST. ($300 budget to fill out roster)

Keepers: Owners may carry forward 15 MLB keepers into each season along with up to 7 eligible minors players.

Contracts: 3 years upon drafting. Can extend going into 3rd year for $5 for each additional year.
Scoring: 5x5 Roto - AVG, R, RBI, HR, SB - ERA, WHIP, W, K, SV+HLD

We currently have 2 of 10 spots filled (my father and I).

Team names will be minor league affiliate names of NL teams. I am the Iowa Cubs (CHI). My dad is the El Paso Chihuahuas (SD).

For a full rundown of our league rules, visit the following link. http://bit.ly/NLonions

If you have any questions, please email me at blakemiller90133@gmail.com or DM me on here.

New league on fantrax. Goal is 20 teams with set team names based off region. fantasysportsguru917@gmail.com  if interested