murraygd13

Mike Tauchman 2020 Outlook

Now it’s Tauchman time!.....I think.

31 minutes ago, meh2 said:

Now it’s Tauchman time!.....I think.

I'd rather see Frazier get the playing time 

6 minutes ago, Kramjam24 said:

I'd rather see Frazier get the playing time 

Well this is the Mike Tauchman thread, so beat it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

What’s that you say? Mike Tauchman in the 3-spot? Yes, please.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, meh2 said:

What’s that you say? Mike Tauchman in the 3-spot? Yes, please.

That is a pathetic lineup considering what it looked like opening day. I guess the Mets aren't the only team in NY with horrible injury luck. 

3 hours ago, mavsfan23 said:

That is a pathetic lineup considering what it looked like opening day. I guess the Mets aren't the only team in NY with horrible injury luck. 

and they still beat the Red Sawks

Posted (edited)

5 steals in under 1 month with limited playing time is very impressive. Feel like even with Judge/Stanton gone he isn't playing everyday, but like today he's battinng in the best spot.

Interesting guy.

Edited by brockpapersizer

Anyone know whats going on with Tauchman?  Why would he sit in game 1 of the doubleheader so that Florial could start.  And then they sent up Jordy Mercer to pinch hit in the game.  He hasn't played much lately.  I tried listening to the post-game but didn't hear it brought up.

5 minutes ago, MrBrown said:

Anyone know whats going on with Tauchman?  Why would he sit in game 1 of the doubleheader so that Florial could start.  And then they sent up Jordy Mercer to pinch hit in the game.  He hasn't played much lately.  I tried listening to the post-game but didn't hear it brought up.

I’d love to know the answer as well. I think I’m higher than most on Tauchman, but I see a guy who’s a above league average hitter, very good base runner, above average defensively who can play all 3 outfield spots, and a guy who can hit righties and lefties. I don’t know why he’s only starting a few games each week, especially with all their injuries. As a Royals fan, I’d love to see them make a deal for him. You can have Duffy & Rosenthal.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, meh2 said:

I’d love to know the answer as well. I think I’m higher than most on Tauchman, but I see a guy who’s a above league average hitter, very good base runner, above average defensively who can play all 3 outfield spots, and a guy who can hit righties and lefties. I don’t know why he’s only starting a few games each week, especially with all their injuries. As a Royals fan, I’d love to see them make a deal for him. You can have Duffy & Rosenthal.

Starting in LF and hitting 5th for the 2nd game of the doubleheader.  Boone makes so much sense. At least he's starting...vs the lefty.  They do have 2 doubleheaders this weekend so it'll be a little much to start every game but still he hasn't got much playing time at all and Jordy Mercer getting a PH opportunity ahead of him is very questionable.

Posted (edited)

Frazier eating away at his time.

Edited by B&F