Fantasy_Mngr

New Dynasty League starting up

Starting a new dynasty league (8 teams) on Sleeper website from scratch. The site really has lovely options and has controls geared towards a dynasty league. Roster spots are QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, WR/RB/TE, K, DEF, 9 Bench, 2 IR (Injured Reserve only IR/SUSP/NA no OUT allowed) and 2 TX (Taxi Squad any player with less than 2 years NFL service).

The 2019 Rookie Draft is tentatively schedule for Sunday, Feb 2, 2020 @ 11:00 am EDT;  The 2020 Rookie Draft will be held shortly after the NFL concludes its draft (sometime in May).

This is a non-cash league looking for active, competitive and fun-loving managers that "walk the talk" when it comes to good sportsmanship and fair play. This is a longterm commitment. Every manager has an equal say in the formation and any changes to the league. A constitution is currently being written so everyone knows the rules that we ALL play by. We don't move the goal-posts after the game has started.

There are currently 3 open spots. If you are interest send me an email "fantasy (underscore) mngr (at) yahoo (dot) ca" Subject line: PDL

I’m interested but don’t understand the draft schedule. Will the Feb. 2 draft be the primary draft for the 2020 season? Contact me, Dean, at gjwdrw at gmail dot com.