Sign in to follow this  
Sosa

CP for Holmes? (WHIR as always)

Recommended Posts

I’m holding CP.  Still want go know Holmes role/production/usage with a fully healthy roster.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Taipan said:

I’m holding CP.  Still want go know Holmes role/production/usage with a fully healthy roster.

 

Paul is 34 years old and hasn't surpassed 70 games since the 2015-16 season.  Give me the 26 year old Holmes, that I believe should still have a role with a healthy roster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ncbobcats said:

 

Paul is 34 years old and hasn't surpassed 70 games since the 2015-16 season.  Give me the 26 year old Holmes, that I believe should still have a role with a healthy roster.

Was really good tonight and all season, big CP fan myself would hurt to lose him. I too believe Holmes has a starting job though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sosa said:

Was really good tonight and all season, big CP fan myself would hurt to lose him. I too believe Holmes has a starting job though. 

I mean i think you can get more for paul with how he has been playing, and off name value too. You could use a worse player to get holmes if you want him, explore a bit more before doing the trade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PaddyAustralia said:

I mean i think you can get more for paul with how he has been playing, and off name value too. You could use a worse player to get holmes if you want him, explore a bit more before doing the trade.

CP's value is surprisingly very low in my league, everyone hates him. I'm the only CP fan in the league and drafted him 50th overall, what a f***in steal. I'm not targeting Holmes specifically, but I am looking for a showtime Big like an Ayton/Collins in a deal around Paul. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sosa said:

CP's value is surprisingly very low in my league, everyone hates him. I'm the only CP fan in the league and drafted him 50th overall, what a f***in steal. I'm not targeting Holmes specifically, but I am looking for a showtime Big like an Ayton/Collins in a deal around Paul. 

Yeah collins ro ayton would be way better go for them mate

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.