Sign in to follow this  
Sosa

CP for Holmes? (WHIR as always)

I’m holding CP.  Still want go know Holmes role/production/usage with a fully healthy roster.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Taipan said:

I’m holding CP.  Still want go know Holmes role/production/usage with a fully healthy roster.

Paul is 34 years old and hasn't surpassed 70 games since the 2015-16 season.  Give me the 26 year old Holmes, that I believe should still have a role with a healthy roster.

8 hours ago, ncbobcats said:

Paul is 34 years old and hasn't surpassed 70 games since the 2015-16 season.  Give me the 26 year old Holmes, that I believe should still have a role with a healthy roster.

Was really good tonight and all season, big CP fan myself would hurt to lose him. I too believe Holmes has a starting job though. 

1 minute ago, Sosa said:

Was really good tonight and all season, big CP fan myself would hurt to lose him. I too believe Holmes has a starting job though. 

I mean i think you can get more for paul with how he has been playing, and off name value too. You could use a worse player to get holmes if you want him, explore a bit more before doing the trade.

1 minute ago, PaddyAustralia said:

I mean i think you can get more for paul with how he has been playing, and off name value too. You could use a worse player to get holmes if you want him, explore a bit more before doing the trade.

CP's value is surprisingly very low in my league, everyone hates him. I'm the only CP fan in the league and drafted him 50th overall, what a f***in steal. I'm not targeting Holmes specifically, but I am looking for a showtime Big like an Ayton/Collins in a deal around Paul. 

1 minute ago, Sosa said:

CP's value is surprisingly very low in my league, everyone hates him. I'm the only CP fan in the league and drafted him 50th overall, what a f***in steal. I'm not targeting Holmes specifically, but I am looking for a showtime Big like an Ayton/Collins in a deal around Paul. 

Yeah collins ro ayton would be way better go for them mate

• Like 1