Amendola96

Isaiah Hartenstein 2019-2020 Outlook

5 minutes ago, kane said:

He is coming off the bench,this starting lineup lol,Gobert is going 20+20

🤣 What is this lineup? 

• Like 1

Any love for this guy if Capela gets traded ? 

Sold high. Apparently the Rockets expect a center back in Capela trade scenarios. 

Capelas not playing and hes still not getting any minutes. No reason to believe he'll start doing anything if Capela gets traded or not.

• Like 2

Man, I need more clarification on this agreed trade and whether or not there are other players involved (ie. Dieng). If not, is the coach and organization SOLD on this guy being their starting center going forward???  Part of me says, no because he's a second year center and ALL chips are in for a championship run.

I just can't see it and and there must be another move in place to land a center (ie. Drummond).

Edited by phatjonny2001

36 minutes ago, phatjonny2001 said:

Man, I need more clarification on this agreed trade and whether or not there are other players involved (ie. Dieng). If not, is the coach and organization SOLD on this guy being their starting center going forward???  Part of me says, no because he's a second year center and ALL chips are in for a championship run.

I just can't see it and and there must be another move in place to land a center (ie. Drummond).

He's irrelevent. He wasn't even getting minutes with Capela out. And apparently Rockets are looking for another centre to replace him.

1 hour ago, phatjonny2001 said:

Theyre trying to get another center, but even if they cant get one theyre happy with Tucker at center. I wouldnt be surprised if MDA plays Covington at C during some real small ball lineups for some stretches.

The numbers he put up when given the PT this season have been VERY solid. He's basically a lock for a double-double anytime his minutes reach 18+. If he was given 30+ minutes like Tucker currently gets he'd be putting up top 50 numbers in some leagues. I think he's a good stash if hes still on the WW in your leagues just to see how things shake out. Obviously HOU has already stated they were staying with Tucker for the lions share of the C minutes going forward but I'll give it a week or two to see how IH's minutes look. 

The Rockets aren't finished trading, which makes sense if they truly want to win it all this year. They're working on acquiring another center and that means Harty is not in the plans for this year. He's a good dynasty stash though.

“He played well in Utah, the only time he had a chance,” Rockets coach Mike D’Antoni said of Frazier. “He played real well. The only way he is going to get a big chance is if somebody gets hurt so I hope he doesn’t get a big chance. But I wouldn’t hesitate to play him.”- D'Antoni on Feb. 4th 2020

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/sports/rockets/article/Rockets-expand-rotation-with-starters-out-15030636.php

41 minutes ago, NBA_OG said:

“He played well in Utah, the only time he had a chance,” Rockets coach Mike D’Antoni said of Frazier. “He played real well. The only way he is going to get a big chance is if somebody gets hurt so I hope he doesn’t get a big chance. But I wouldn’t hesitate to play him.”- D'Antoni on Feb. 4th 2020

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/sports/rockets/article/Rockets-expand-rotation-with-starters-out-15030636.php

welp. that quote sucks. 

Did this guy kill Dan and Tony's dog or something? Like kid clearly has the talent but he FLAT out refuses to play him even in a much shortened rotation with dire need of bodies. So damn weird.

2 hours ago, NBA_OG said:

this quote isn't even about Hartenstein though 😂

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, n3gative said:

this quote isn't even about Hartenstein though 😂

same article, the quote about Hartenstein is:

Of Hartenstein, who had not played in the past three games and only six minutes in the previous game, D’Antoni said, “He plays well.

😂