stickman786

Sekou Doumbouya 2019-2020 Outlook

The Next Giannis? The next Siakam? Who knows... I  love this young Frenchmens athletic potential and with him drawing his first career start.. i think he should be on the radar in deep leagues. Young player with stock potential and a good looking shot (however inconsistent).. Be on the look out!

• Like 1

Yeah good effort in the first half with 3 offensive boards!  Bit foul happy but it'll take a year or two for this kid to become a seasoned pro. 

Ended up with 10 points, 11 boards, 1 steal, 0 turnovers , 4-11 from the field, 0-4 from three, 2-3 from the line while playing with foul trouble.

• Like 1

Had to google this guy, never heard of him before :D

He's on the watch list for sure!

Posted (edited)

ok guys, come on...lets be honest with each other and ourselves here...... hit that like button if you too had no idea who he even plays for

*edit* dammit - can't like your own post

Edited by Quazza
  • Like 7

Doumbo looked good. As a Blake owner, this could be a decent replacement.  If Blake is out for a long time maybe Sekou can take Tony Snells minutes.  Pistons have back to back Saturday and Sunday.  May not be a bad idea to stream just in case there is something here.

Doumbouya my lord....Doumbouya...He might be ballin if Blake Griffin is shutdown, my lord....Doumbouya....

• Haha 5

Just now, brickcitymamba said:

Can the potential Pistons frontcourt shakeup also notably benefit Bouyah?

surely if detroit trades away drummond for draft picks and expiring contracts there will be more opportunity for him

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Sekou so good they are fast tracking a Drummond trade lol 

All they needed was 1 game. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Love the DD Line! Looks a great upside add to stash with Drummond trade Rumours, Blake Injury potential shut down and Pistons struggling. I think I will drop PJ Tucker for him as way more upside

Love the DD Line! Looks a great upside add to stash with Drummond trade Rumours, Blake Injury potential shut down and Pistons struggling. I think I will drop PJ Tucker for him as way more upside

11 minutes ago, raggi01 said:

Him or Chris wood, whos the pickup

Wood imo but Doumbouya is still worth owning in deeper leagues.

Any word if hes starting again tomorrow with Markieff out? they play Saturday and Sunday so may be a solid stream 

FWIW one of the better owners in our league and a hardcore pistons fan mentioned this guy the other night as someone he had a "hawk's watch on".  Def worth monitoring and a WW hover over daily.

Both may have value and have fantasy friendly games.  There will be some overlap with the PF minutes, but Wood will benefit most if Drummond is traded and will also get minutes if Blake is shutdown.  Doumbouya still has Morris (and Wood) to fight with for minutes if Blake is shutdown.

Also depends what you value, 3s vs blks for example.

3 minutes ago, CrockPot said:

Both may have value and have fantasy friendly games.  There will be some overlap with the PF minutes, but Wood will benefit most if Drummond is traded and will also get minutes if Blake is shutdown.  Doumbouya still has Morris (and Wood) to fight with for minutes if Blake is shutdown.

Also depends what you value, 3s vs blks for example.

Doumbouya is starting over Wood and got more minutes last game

Going to take a flier, likes how the kid attempted 3s last game too even though none went in. If you have a roster spot sitting there I’d bite, though I had to drop Isaac for him ☠️