stickman786

Sekou Doumbouya 2019-2020 Outlook

Expecting a double double against the cavs. minimum 2 threes and 3 stocks

1 hour ago, simon said:

Expecting a double double against the cavs. minimum 2 threes and 3 stocks

Yeah I don't know what to expect with this guy.

Was planning on going the wait and see route, see how he handles being on a scouting report, but these two Cleveland games will probably be his best chances for production of the next five.

Also last game of a long a** road trip, going West to East, but he's still fresh so maybe that doesn't affect him?

Hmm..I'm not so brave, wait and see it is...

Detroit is about to finally admit defeat and take a much needed break from the treadmill of mediocrity. They will need to show their fans a big piece of the future is already on the roster. Dr. Doum will be unleashed.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, SkalChriston said:

Yeah I don't know what to expect with this guy.

Was planning on going the wait and see route, see how he handles being on a scouting report, but these two Cleveland games will probably be his best chances for production of the next five.

Also last game of a long a** road trip, going West to East, but he's still fresh so maybe that doesn't affect him?

Hmm..I'm not so brave, wait and see it is...

I bet you overthink ALOT of things in life lol 

8 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Are we expecting Sekou to have a better rookie year than Giannis (7-4-2 in 25 mins) is his age-19 rookie year?

Yes. Three years as a pro.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Are we expecting Sekou to have a better rookie year than Giannis (7-4-2 in 25 mins) is his age-19 rookie year?

3 games into january and he’s getting 33mins per. If this continues then he’ll most definitely produce more per game than GA’s rookie year

Edited by simon

Griffin went through season-ending surgery, grab Sekou NOW before it’s too late. I’m sure today he’ll showcase what he can do again vs. the Cavs and by then it’d be too late.

7 minutes ago, TeamSmexy said:

Blake Griffin just had season-ending knee surgery. Is Wood the add here or Sekou?

Wood is Drummond's backup. Sekou is starting in place of Blake. The answer is Sekou.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

sounds like Drummond will be traded before deadline but it all depends who they get back in return...if they just get back draft picks than its the wood, sekou show

Posted (edited)

It's time for the French Prince to begin his ascension to his throne in Detroit.

On another note, can we coin "the French Prince" as a thing? :D has a nice ring to it like "the Greek Freak"

Edited by hl782
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, hl782 said:

It's time for the French Prince to begin his ascension to his throne in Detroit.

On another note, can we coin "the French Prince" as a thing? :D has a nice ring to it like "the Greek Freak"

Frank Ntlikina is the French Prince.. you may refer to him as Dr.Doum 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, kendanc said:

Frank Ntlikina is the French Garbage

ftfy

7 minutes ago, hl782 said:

3 minutes ago, kendanc said:

was just going to post about Franky....

1 minute ago, hl782 said:

Frank Ntlikina is the French Garbage

ftfy

Doesnt matter if he's good or not, that's still his nickname. The f you mean lol

This Pistons creampuff schedule this month tho. Licking lips.

Posted (edited)

Funny that you guys like him because he’s starting alongside Drummond, a prolific rebounder.

I get it: minutes = counting stats. But the second unit might not be the worst thing in the world.

Edited by My Dinner With Andre

My P.J. Tucker fell and couldn't get up anymore. All he has to do is give me the peripherals.

11 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Funny that you guys like him because he’s starting alongside Drummond, a prolific rebounder.

I get it: minutes = counting stats. But the second unit might not be the worst thing in the world.

The prolific rebounder is on the trade block. Detroit looks to be rebuilding which would be great for Dr. Doum

23 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Nah. I like him because he’s a first rounder, projected as one of the top ten rookies of the draft even though he slid to 15. Has intriguing upside and looks to be on the verge of opportunity. Personally, it never crossed my mind starting alongside Drummond would be a bad thing.