stickman786

Sekou Doumbouya 2019-2020 Outlook

Pistons are 12-24. Playoffs is out of the picture. Blake is undergoing season ending surgery. Drum will be a free agent this year. All signs show Detroit needs to go into rebuild mode.

Detroit MUST move Drum if they want to get anything back in return. I doubt Drum stays another year with a rebuilding team. The guy is in his prime and can chase for a ring. Any team that picks him up will know he is a rental for a playoff run (like Kawhi situation with Raps last year).

Stashing Sekou and Wood was recommended last week. You will be lucky right now to find either of them left on your waiver wire. I can see Sekou holding down the PF with Wood in the C position if Drum gets dealt.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jrmintz said:

Pistons are 12-24. Playoffs is out of the picture. Blake is undergoing season ending surgery. Drum will be a free agent this year. All signs show Detroit needs to go into rebuild mode.

Detroit MUST move Drum if they want to get anything back in return. I doubt Drum stays another year with a rebuilding team. The guy is in his prime and can chase for a ring. Any team that picks him up will know he is a rental for a playoff run (like Kawhi situation with Raps last year).

Stashing Sekou and Wood was recommended last week. You will be lucky right now to find either of them left on your waiver wire. I can see Sekou holding down the PF with Wood in the C position if Drum gets dealt.

I picked up both in one league and both are sitting on ww in my other league (12 men league).

Just put TT on a poster. Are you stupid are you doumbouya? 

6 minutes ago, Fantasyscrub said:

Top 25 player rest of season let’s go

No way mate.

Top 5 is my projection. 

• Haha 4

Shame there isn't a cat for "Highlight Dunks Y'all" 

Sidenote - anyone else think this was a thread about those crossword puzzles when they first saw it ?

2 minutes ago, Quazza said:

Shame there isn't a cat for "Highlight Dunks Y'all" 

Sidenote - anyone else think this was a thread about those crossword puzzles when they first saw it ?

You mean Sudokus? Haha

2 minutes ago, wallacesnoop said:

Everytime he scores I get excited, until I realize it was Tony Snell.

Hahaha happened to me as well.