stickman786

Sekou Doumbouya 2019-2020 Outlook

Wish one of these speculative pickups would turn into a Devonte Graham type for once lol

• Haha 2

если смотрите матч,то сразу видно что под него нет не одной комбинации.

очень мало заигрывают ,по этому и статистика не очень

Жлем трейд драмонда 

4 minutes ago, GrandPa said:

если смотрите матч,то сразу видно что под него нет не одной комбинации.

очень мало заигрывают ,по этому и статистика не очень

Жлем трейд драмонда 

I tend to agree

• Haha 9

He seems like a guy that will probably see more minutes and become more productive during Crazy Season (aka, March-April).  I have seen a lot of Pacer-Piston games this year but he didn't play so I haven't seen him play an entire game.  Any comparisons of his game to existing players?  

4 minutes ago, mbroo5880i said:

He seems like a guy that will probably see more minutes and become more productive during Crazy Season (aka, March-April).  I have seen a lot of Pacer-Piston games this year but he didn't play so I haven't seen him play an entire game.  Any comparisons of his game to existing players?  

Apparently Reddit thinks he is the next Giannis 

9 minutes ago, mbroo5880i said:

Совсем не заигрывают.Он стоит открытый,но Роуз не пасует,как тут можно показывать стату.Трейд Роуза и Драма спасёт  

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, maxim730 said:

He is better than Giannis when he was 19.

3 minutes ago, GrandPa said:

Совсем не заигрывают.Он стоит открытый,но Роуз не пасует,как тут можно показывать стату.Трейд Роуза и Драма спасёт  

I am not sure I agree. But, I am open to giving your perspective consideration.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, mbroo5880i said:

I am not sure I agree. But, I am open to giving your perspective consideration.

Sorry,I think you talking the Russian.

Strong hold. He’s getting minutes, past two games has just been limited by foul trouble.

49 minutes ago, j3rkthenurk said:

Who cares. Doesnt really mean anything 

1 minute ago, Soccer8098 said:

Who cares. Doesnt really mean anything 

It does matter if he is compared to Giannis. It's only natural to compare what their numbers are at Sekou's age.

He can get into foul trouble for another few games for all I care. I know what I see and the pathway is pretty clear.

• Like 3

But if you're in last place and expecting a 19 year old kid to save you, then I don't know what to tell ya.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, mbroo5880i said:

15 hours ago, maxim730 said:

15 hours ago, j3rkthenurk said:

I'd say Siakam.  Sekou's better than both he and Giannis at age 19.  I personally don't think he'll get to the ceiling of either of those 2 as in MVP candidate level, but he's intriguing, and could get close if he develops his handle and playmaking. I like his stock potential as well, could peak at around 3 stocks / game eventually.  

There is still, the small possibility that these injured players on the pistons come back and eat into his playing time.  I think Casey even said there's still a possibility he gets sent back down to the G-League if everyone is healthy. He also said that he'll stick in the rotation if he earns it.  I think he earns it, but still too raw to have a huge fantasy impact this year.  More of a high upside dynasty stash that's gonna mix in good games with clunkers, better for deep leagues or dynasty leagues.  

I think a big part for him is the organization which I cringe to think about.  If the Pistons develop him properly, he's going to be an all star.  He does have poise, and playing decently well, especially for a 19 yo.  I'll hold him just for kicks.  Drummond just sucks away too many rebounds, he's getting so little rebounds and assists he's like a SG, but not even getting 3 and 3. 

• Thanks 1

He had two foul plagued games. The 2nd one he still almost hit the 30 minute mark. With Markieff Morris back.

Lol goodness. But feel free to drop. No one's stopping ya.

Edited by Trench Mob

6 minutes ago, PlayoffP said:

Here we go, career high without foul trouble incoming 😩

yeah, against Pels 3rd team. 😅

anyway let’s go Sekou!

• Haha 2