Jump to content
Rotoworld.com Forums

Sekou Doumbouya 2019-2020 Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys, I didn't say he was another Luka. Just that pro experience against grown men has value. Luka's pro experience was undervalued, as was Sekou's.

Posted Images

Tough. This was my first time making a conscious decision to start him and watch the game from jump. Eww.

 

Now its just turned into one of those nights where you end up rooting against your own players (the ones on the bench, of course) so that you don't feel like an idiot. Lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, j3rkthenurk said:

 

I still think he is a hold. Wait till the trade deadline.

Agree. Sucks cause I'm also holding onto Melton hoping at least one of them is gonna get a boost with a trade. 

Probably gonna even hold Jrue in my IL spot even if he returns, at least until the trade deadline. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, theantishere said:

Agree. Sucks cause I'm also holding onto Melton hoping at least one of them is gonna get a boost with a trade. 

Probably gonna even hold Jrue in my IL spot even if he returns, at least until the trade deadline. 

 

Sekou has more of a chance of getting a boost than Melton. Don't think Melton will get a boost imo, but he still provides so much value in limited mins. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, j3rkthenurk said:

 

Sekou has more of a chance of getting a boost than Melton. Don't think Melton will get a boost imo, but he still provides so much value in limited mins. 

Melton doesn’t seem to need a boost. However Dr. Doomboy’s thread is going to funny to watch all the people in here without patience in shallow leagues scrambling. Dr. Loves patients. 
The Doctor. The Doctor of Detroit 

Edited by Bugs bunny
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • tonycpsu changed the title to Sekou Doumbouya 2019-2020 Outlook
32 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

Melton doesn’t seem to need a boost. However Dr. Doomboy’s thread is going to funny to watch all the people in here without patience in shallow leagues scrambling. Dr. Loves patients. 
The Doctor. The Doctor of Detroit 

 

You're right. Melton doesn't. Imagine if he did play 30 mins... holy ****

 

Trade deadline is a bit over two weeks. If people cant wait till then to drop him, then they don't deserve him. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, j3rkthenurk said:

 

You're right. Melton doesn't. Imagine if he did play 30 mins... holy ****

 

Trade deadline is a bit over two weeks. If people cant wait till then to drop him, then they don't deserve him. 

It’s the guys with one day goggles(stat chasers) that jump the gun. So many on these forums that were so adamant on their stances on certain players they dropped major those guys and are no longer posting. 
need one order of spell check on this table please 

darn phone

Edited by Bugs bunny
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol . Eh shooot. 
Ok Pack over. Nobody is working g in this State tomorrow lol. We’re all going to get our antlers for the chip

Giannis for the block Alec 

Edited by Bugs bunny
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...