stickman786

Sekou Doumbouya 2019-2020 Outlook

Tough. This was my first time making a conscious decision to start him and watch the game from jump. Eww.

Now its just turned into one of those nights where you end up rooting against your own players (the ones on the bench, of course) so that you don't feel like an idiot. Lol.

On 1/17/2020 at 4:31 PM, Monkeyking69 said:

... drops a career high tomorrow?

sorry career low.. my bad fellas 

When the shot isn't falling he hasn't really produced the peripherals to prop him up (this is true even through his recent good stretch). Hold but not at all costs.

Patience folks. 

But I did let go of Svi couple of weeks ago to get this guy.

I think he might be a bit too raw. He doesn't do enough with stocks to buffer his value.

I went with markieff. His been efficient up until today but he doesnt take enough shots to ever blow up. Stocks and rbds been below average too. 

11 minutes ago, vnmslsrbms said:

Well, onto the next guy haha.  He'll still be good, just not top 100 good. 

I still think he is a hold. Wait till the trade deadline.

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, j3rkthenurk said:

I still think he is a hold. Wait till the trade deadline.

Agree. Sucks cause I'm also holding onto Melton hoping at least one of them is gonna get a boost with a trade. 

Probably gonna even hold Jrue in my IL spot even if he returns, at least until the trade deadline. 

3 minutes ago, theantishere said:

Agree. Sucks cause I'm also holding onto Melton hoping at least one of them is gonna get a boost with a trade. 

Probably gonna even hold Jrue in my IL spot even if he returns, at least until the trade deadline. 

Sekou has more of a chance of getting a boost than Melton. Don't think Melton will get a boost imo, but he still provides so much value in limited mins. 

27 minutes ago, j3rkthenurk said:

Sekou has more of a chance of getting a boost than Melton. Don't think Melton will get a boost imo, but he still provides so much value in limited mins. 

Melton doesn’t seem to need a boost. However Dr. Doomboy’s thread is going to funny to watch all the people in here without patience in shallow leagues scrambling. Dr. Loves patients. 
The Doctor. The Doctor of Detroit 

Edited by Bugs bunny

32 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

Melton doesn’t seem to need a boost. However Dr. Doomboy’s thread is going to funny to watch all the people in here without patience in shallow leagues scrambling. Dr. Loves patients. 
The Doctor. The Doctor of Detroit 

You're right. Melton doesn't. Imagine if he did play 30 mins... holy ****

Trade deadline is a bit over two weeks. If people cant wait till then to drop him, then they don't deserve him. 

• Thanks 1

Going to hold until trade deadline even if he does poorly this week, if anything depending on your lineups you could prob sit him and see how he progresses. I got a tough choice of picking Doom or BogBog 

11 minutes ago, j3rkthenurk said:

You're right. Melton doesn't. Imagine if he did play 30 mins... holy ****

Trade deadline is a bit over two weeks. If people cant wait till then to drop him, then they don't deserve him. 

It’s the guys with one day goggles(stat chasers) that jump the gun. So many on these forums that were so adamant on their stances on certain players they dropped major those guys and are no longer posting. 
need one order of spell check on this table please 

darn phone

Edited by Bugs bunny
  • Haha 1

Lol . Eh shooot. 
Ok Pack over. Nobody is working g in this State tomorrow lol. We’re all going to get our antlers for the chip

Giannis for the block Alec 

Edited by Bugs bunny