stickman786

Sekou Doumbouya 2019-2020 Outlook

34 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

Lol . Eh shooot. 
Ok Pack over. Nobody is working g in this State tomorrow lol. We’re all going to get our antlers for the chip

Giannis for the block Alec 

I have no clue what you just said......

But I'll have whatever you're taking. 

Edited by j3rkthenurk
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, iowncrazyhair said:

Y’all gonna sit him too?

I'm sitting ... hes gonna be sat on Monday and Wednesday... I might just drop him for noel this clown got me 4 and 4 ... 

1 minute ago, Monkeyking69 said:

I'm sitting ... hes gonna be sat on Monday and Wednesday... I might just drop him for noel this clown got me 4 and 4 ... 

Clown? Only clown is your league. How are you playing in a 12 team league and Noel is on the wire? 

1 minute ago, j3rkthenurk said:

Clown? Only clown is your league. How are you playing in a 12 team league and Noel is on the wire? 

he was just dropped by owner fool and just didnt go unclaimed the last few days.. dont think I could wait a couple of hours to stay up to snatch.. I'll see if hes avaialable in the morning to stash  

Edited by Monkeyking69

1 hour ago, Monkeyking69 said:

he was just dropped by owner fool and just didnt go unclaimed the last few days.. dont think I could wait a couple of hours to stay up to snatch.. I'll see if hes avaialable in the morning to stash  

Set your priorities straight dawg. Sekou gas upside no doubt, but noel’s producing in the here and now. Run.

4 points, 2 rebs and no peripherals at half. I think the rides over for now. I'll re-evaluate at the trade deadline if Drummond gets moved.

2 minutes ago, smeeze said:

4 points, 2 rebs and no peripherals at half. I think the rides over for now. I'll re-evaluate at the trade deadline if Drummond gets moved.

Markieff Morris has been balling. As a championship contender, of course Pistons would not give rookie high usage. 

I just saw Drummond passed Sekou the hot potato when shot clock wind down. What a dick

Edited by csklmf
  • Haha 3

Benched down the stretch as well.

Was holding because of the secure minutes but damn... even he’s getting Casey’d?

Waiting until trade deadline 😕

4 minutes ago, raggi01 said:

I can’t believe I kept this guy over picking up norm

Norm? I regret dropping Dunn at this point.

Honestly even if Drummond gets traded will anything much change? He’s been forcing shots, not getting the peripherals, nothing to indicate a massive boost that would say he’s worth holding.

Will still hold but starting to wonder if it’s worth it..

Edited by Espoiral

3 hours ago, Espoiral said:

Honestly even if Drummond gets traded will anything much change? He’s been forcing shots, not getting the peripherals, nothing to indicate a massive boost that would say he’s worth holding.

Will still hold but starting to wonder if it’s worth it..

I've been thinking about this too. I mean how much progression can a 19 year old possibly make within the next couple of months? I don't think our patience will be rewarded here. There are tons of other "less sexy" names on the wire that can produce more than him at this point (i'm talking for 12 teamers). He'll be a stud no doubt, but just not this year.

Edited by sharkpotato

He is for dysanty,not this season

13 minutes ago, sharkpotato said:

I've been thinking about this too. I mean how much progression can a 19 year old possibly make within the next couple of months? I don't think our patience will be rewarded here. There are tons of other "less sexy" names on the wire that can produce more than him at this point (i'm talking for 12 teamers). He'll be a stud no doubt, but just not this year.

Indeed. On the other hand I’m just hoping these are rookie struggles and he can somewhat reproduce his early numbers later in the season. In a 14t the waiver is barren and I’ve missed out on so many guys because of him, might as well hold on.

1 hour ago, sharkpotato said:

I feel like if Drummond gets traded, Sekou will bludgeon his way to 12 team value because he will get the minutes and the opportunity. I guess it will all be answered once the trade deadline approaches. 

I want to drop this guy so bad but I’ll try to be patient by the deadline. Right now mainly waiting for anyone in my league to drop someone who they shouldn’t and that’s when Doum will get the boot 

Had to choose between him and MPJ, so far liking my decision lol.

Maybe the consistentcy, the difference between a second year and a rookie, a bad team and a good team, raw talent vs polished talent.

13 hours ago, SkalChriston said:

Had to choose between him and MPJ, so far liking my decision lol.

Maybe the consistentcy, the difference between a second year and a rookie, a bad team and a good team, raw talent vs polished talent.

It does help that Denver are missing three starters. Dont think this will be the case once Murray, Harris and Milsap return. 

Edited by j3rkthenurk

Horrible shooting mechanics. Very uncomfortable on the court. Maybe the most raw player in NBA.

I´ll pass on that.

20 hours ago, j3rkthenurk said:

I feel like if Drummond gets traded, Sekou will bludgeon his way to 12 team value because he will get the minutes and the opportunity. I guess it will all be answered once the trade deadline approaches. 

I hope you're right. It's been a bumpy ride, but I'll hold onto this guy for a few games after a potential "post-drummond" era and go from there.

54 minutes ago, sharkpotato said:

I hope you're right. It's been a bumpy ride, but I'll hold onto this guy for a few games after a potential "post-drummond" era and go from there.

We only have to hold for two more weeks. If Drummond doesnt get traded, I would probably drop Sekou as well.. as much as I hate to say it.