Rotoworld.com Forums

Sekou Doumbouya 2019-2020 Outlook

4 hours ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

I never understood why people kept saying he passes the eye test. Even in the christian wood thread there is a person saying wood doesnt pass the eye test like sekou. That man needa glasses i dont see a must own player here.

his on-ball defense. he's the best defender on the team and previously was shooting with confidence. His efforts arent translating for fantasy purposes but that has nothing to do with passing an eye test. Aside from being the youngest player in the league with no blake griffin ahead of him who actually affects his playing time unlike drummond who wont affect his playing time. That being said, I wouldnt blame anyone for dropping him. If hes not producing fantasy stats then its tough to hold. Personally im still holding for a tad longer but he's losing my trust

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys, I didn't say he was another Luka. Just that pro experience against grown men has value. Luka's pro experience was undervalued, as was Sekou's.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, brickcitymamba said:

Hmm. Sitting in a points league with a daily waiver system, I'm not too enamored having dropped Sekuoya while Gary Harris is doing his best Snell impression. Is Dr Doum resurging?

It's trade deadline week, so maybe if you can pick him up with the hope that Drummond or more gets traded and can handle the ups and downs, why not. Otherwise it's a pretty lukewarm pickup (for now). The Pistons do have 4 games this coming week, though.

Edited by m1dday
  • Like 1