stickman786

Sekou Doumbouya 2019-2020 Outlook

4 hours ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

I never understood why people kept saying he passes the eye test. Even in the christian wood thread there is a person saying wood doesnt pass the eye test like sekou. That man needa glasses i dont see a must own player here.

his on-ball defense. he's the best defender on the team and previously was shooting with confidence. His efforts arent translating for fantasy purposes but that has nothing to do with passing an eye test. Aside from being the youngest player in the league with no blake griffin ahead of him who actually affects his playing time unlike drummond who wont affect his playing time. That being said, I wouldnt blame anyone for dropping him. If hes not producing fantasy stats then its tough to hold. Personally im still holding for a tad longer but he's losing my trust

Apparently he was late for shoot around, which is why he was benched and possibly not given as many minutes. I'm still holding but he's got a short leash. 

You are not getting anything from him this season. Maybe an odd game here and there, but nothing consistent. Steer away.

Did nothing in this match,if people still holding him,move on

16 minutes ago, kane said:

Did nothing in this match,if people still holding him,move on

Had to drop him.

Please forgive me.

Sure as a bomb.

Svi has been the player to own for like a month now. This hype thread was merely a diversion. Expert mode.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trench Mob said:

Svi has been the player to own for like a month now. This hype thread was merely a diversion. Expert mode.

We were Douped

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Lol, I ain't gonna lie, I thought he was going to be a hot pick when he came off firing on all cylinders. That was an entertaining ride of emotions. Thanks for that at least. 

Hmm. Sitting in a points league with a daily waiver system, I'm not too enamored having dropped Sekuoya while Gary Harris is doing his best Snell impression. Is Dr Doum resurging?

With Wood and Doum’s potential they should’ve shipped off that bum Drummond already. Dude is so soft on D 

This is probably just a blip on the radar. If he can do this the next game I might think about picking him up. I won't feel bad though if someone beats me to him.

2 hours ago, brickcitymamba said:

Hmm. Sitting in a points league with a daily waiver system, I'm not too enamored having dropped Sekuoya while Gary Harris is doing his best Snell impression. Is Dr Doum resurging?

It's trade deadline week, so maybe if you can pick him up with the hope that Drummond or more gets traded and can handle the ups and downs, why not. Otherwise it's a pretty lukewarm pickup (for now). The Pistons do have 4 games this coming week, though.

Edited by m1dday
  • Like 1

I need to see at least 3 good games before I pick this guy up. He has a history of being inconsistent.

1 hour ago, fachowski said:

Dr. Doom is about to be sent to the Negative Zone

Yea and then he started him and played him 35 minutes and he scored 17 pts...

5 hours ago, dfstout said:

Yea and then he started him and played him 35 minutes and he scored 17 pts...

Classic casey

• Haha 1

So, im still holding him but if the Pistons cant get a deal for Drummond after tomorrow, are we abandoning ship? He's been painful to hold for a couple of weeks now tbh

2 hours ago, YaZB said:

So, im still holding him but if the Pistons cant get a deal for Drummond after tomorrow, are we abandoning ship? He's been painful to hold for a couple of weeks now tbh

It's been time to abandon ship awhile ago. 

2 hours ago, YaZB said:

I think the ship sank.