stickman786

Sekou Doumbouya 2019-2020 Outlook

7 minutes ago, brickcitymamba said:

Dang, thinking of dropping OG for him. Does his playstyle favour defensive stats on a regular basis as well, any clues?

He's more offensive minded. But with his length, he can naturally get the defensive stats easy.

In the opening quarter, he was picking up Draymond all the way from backcourt and got him a silly foul. Draymond gave him a small tap about it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Dammit I want this guy. Really considering dropping Tristan Thompson for him. Worth taking the risk? The upside here is through the roof 

1 minute ago, fabrar said:

Dammit I want this guy. Really considering dropping Tristan Thompson for him. Worth taking the risk? The upside here is through the roof 

Absolutely yes. Crazy upside

Posted (edited)

This is beyond passing the eye test. Really seeing why Det took him with the 15f pick.The kid is playing really well and with supreme confidence...moving well defensively, splashing treys, patrolling for boards...taunting opposite team benches lol. Can’t tell me he’s a 19 yr old rookie. 

Edited by IDatDude
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, wisegeeks said:

He's more offensive minded. But with his length, he can naturally get the defensive stats easy.

In the opening quarter, he was picking up Draymond all the way from backcourt and got him a silly foul. Draymond gave him a small tap about it.

I'm thinking his potential role merits an add, then? OG is a 3 and D guy on a fairly crowded, even if currently injury-stricken roster. (won't derail thread further sorry y'all)

From Warriors to the Lakers tomorrow, so we might be taken down back to earth a bit lol. But damn the talent is clear.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, IDatDude said:

From Warriors to the Lakers tomorrow, so we might be taken down back to earth a bit lol. But damn the talent is clear.

matchups have a lot to do with fantasy in general.

look at mcrae vs Portland compared to mcrae vs Denver. It’s night and day. There are teams who bleed points and those who stifle guys.

what we want to see is what he did against the clippers. If he can keep providing high floor lines vs great defenses, then he’d golden.

Edited by Lifschitz
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, summersoff7 said:

does he block

He blocks Wood

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, kendanc said:

3l7x39_60.jpg

yoooo meme factories work fast lmfaoooo

• Haha 3

He’s legit. Ran so hard to grab him, dropping House.

The situation cannot get any more perfect for him. Blake shutdown, team looking to rebuild, 15th overall pick, has a very fantasy friendly skillset.

Run, don’t walk.

• Like 3

Dammit man I gotta wait till 3 am to pick him up because I'm dropping TT and he already played tonight. Hopefully none of the other vultures in my league get to him first. 

The worst feeling is when I’m maxed on my weekly moves and have to see him sit on the wire an entire Sunday leading up to the lakers game in a league full of vultures